• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Spot Reducing

bigss75

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hear over and over again that you can not spot reduce but I also hear all he time that you can firm or tone your body parts. Are those two different things, becase they mean the same to me.

Last edited:
Yes you can spot reduce... its called Liposuction!!!

You can not make fat dissapear from just one section of your body.

I know that but you hear people say I am toning my arms or legs isnt that the same thing?

Toning is bullshit. The people that say they want to tone up a bodypart are basically saying they want to reduce their bodyfat to get rid of the jiggle.

And since you can't reduce your bodyfat in certain areas, they have no idea what they are talking about.

Originally posted by bigss75
I know that but you hear people say I am toning my arms or legs isnt that the same thing?
The people that generally say that don't lift weights,, have no definition. So when they do start lifting the definition starts showing and they assume that the fat is dissapearing.. along with cardio they do lose some BF in the extremeties first

Originally posted by Showdown
Toning is bullshit. The people that say they want to tone up a bodypart are basically saying they want to reduce their bodyfat to get rid of the jiggle.

And since you can't reduce your bodyfat in certain areas, they have no idea what they are talking about.

Yea i have a question about this show u say u cant reduce fat in certain areas right so does that include the jiggle on my freakin chest lol cause i got fatty boobs and i do want them to take some shape.

Originally posted by Showdown
Toning is bullshit.

No kidding, it really bugs me when people say, I just wanna tone my muscles. hahahahahaha

People store fat in different places, I have a friend that is a little bigger than me, he's got very low body fat in his arms and legs but he's still got a good amount on the front of his belly.
I on the other hand, am more smooth on my arms and legs, can see a good portion of my abs but we both have the same body fat % and are almost the same hight and weight.

For the most part, in men, the fat around the belly will be the last spot to loose, for women its the hips and butt.

Back