• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

225 Bench test.

225 Bench Test

• None yet

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 225x1-3

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 225x3-6

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 225x6-9

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 225x9-12

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
howmany strict reps can you do with 225? i'm able to do 6 strict ones :) i can pull off 8 not really strict ones.

i think their was a thread/poll about this before by Foreman :hmmm: but not sure. but i wanted to make a new one so its up to date or w/e lol

Saw a video from a guy at the gym I used to go to and he repped out 225 45 times!!! Now that was impressive. I am not sure what I was doing with 225 for reps, but before I hurt my shoulder (I am currently on the shelf with a bum shoulder) I was doing 245 12 times, but that was over the winter. Now I would be lucky to get 225 at all.....

Saw a video from a guy at the gym I used to go to and he repped out 225 45 times!!! Now that was impressive. I am not sure what I was doing with 225 for reps, but before I hurt my shoulder (I am currently on the shelf with a bum shoulder) I was doing 245 12 times, but that was over the winter. Now I would be lucky to get 225 at all.....

45 times :eek: holy crap. that sucks about the shoulder man :( . 245 for 12 reps omg lol thats awesome.

I really think I have shorted myself over the years though. I havent ever really tried lifting for strength. I have always lifted higher reps like 8-12. A friend of mine started training about 10 years ago whenever I did and he is pressing somewhere around 500lbs. But of course vody frames and your genetics come into play whenever it comes to things like that. The wild thing is I may actually look bigger and stronger then him, but thats not the case at all.

I put 12 plus, i usually end @ 345 for 6 reps on flat bench.

Back