• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Not hurting the next day

Lankster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I never hurt anymore the next day form my work out the only thing that ever seems to hurt is my chest from bench pressing and its not like i lift like a pussy or anything curl 45's which is very good for the size of me and always using really challenging weight, if your muscles hurt does it mean your getting a proper work out or is it ok if they dont,

soreness is not a good indication of a good workout. Don't worry that much. How long have you been doing the current split you are on? How long have you been doing the same exericses?

I did the same routine, with only a few minor changes, for about 7 months. At the end of it, my gains were getting smaller, and I wasn't feeling it the next day like I did when I started. I recently completely restructued my whole routine. Damn, what a difference. Not only are my gains beginning to shoot up again, but I definitely feel sore the next day. Change your lifts and routine.

Originally posted by CowPimp
I did the same routine, with only a few minor changes, for about 7 months. At the end of it, my gains were getting smaller, and I wasn't feeling it the next day like I did when I started. I recently completely restructued my whole routine. Damn, what a difference. Not only are my gains beginning to shoot up again, but I definitely feel sore the next day. Change your lifts and routine.

Well said :thumbs:

Muscle soreness is FAR from an indicator of hypertrophy or not. Keep progressing, and don't even worry about it. :thumb:

Back