• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vince Comerford Dies at 52!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Vince Comerford Dies at 52!

attachment.php

by Lonnie Teper
source ~ Rxmuscle.com

Horrific news out of Die Hard Gym in Peoria, Az. . . according to gym owner Timothy Sparkes, IFBB Pro Vince Comerford pVinceassed away today at the facility around 2:30 pm. According to Sparkes, he was sleeping in the break roomVinceNew in the back of the gym when Sparkes found him unresponsive. Timothy started CPR, and co-workers called 911, but it was too late. Sparkes said Vince has been suffering from some major health issues of late, and didn't look good when he came in around 7:30 am. Cause of death not known at this point.

I did several major interviews with Vince for IRON MAN in the late 80s and early 90s, and named him the New Blond Myth for his huge guns. He won the Middleweight class at the 1987 NPC Nationals (the year Shawn Ray took the Overall). Vince finished third in the first-ever IRON MAN Pro in 1990 (won by Ray) before eventually signing with the short-lived WBF.

Comerford told me he suffered from heart ailments, but was recovered and planning to come to my West Coast Classic in June. I hadn't seen Vince in decades; would have been great. More details to come. Vince was 52. RIP.

Attachments

• VinceRIP.png
    VinceRIP.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 28
Back