• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AI during bulking cycle?

EOD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up fellas. Got a quick Q. I'm currently running 500mg of sustano a week with 200mg tren-E a week. What would be the best AI including prolactin to use during this BULKING cycle? If there's 1 thing I can take for prolactin and regular estrogen gyno that'd be sweet. Any and all help greatly appreciated,even the flaming. Go ahead,fire proof pal

Great attitude (seriously!)

Victor is right-as always. A good A/I is the way to go. Good luck with your cycle.

Curious about that also.. Since I will be doing a very similar cycle soon (300mg tren instead of 200mg. only difference). I plan on doing 0.5mg arimidex eod... Will this be sufficient ? I will also have caber & letro on hand.. just in case... Better to have them than not :)

what is a cheap AI that will take out water? it all seems so expensive. but i guess it's not best to use it if you're not gonna use it right

Yes they are expensive but worth it.

Vitamin C.

/V
media_preview.php

LOL! Yes, vitamin C does act as an AI, it obviously doesn't have the same properties as aromasin, for example....but you should always increase your vitamin C dose when on. It really does help.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
Any and all help greatly appreciated,even the flaming. Go ahead,fire proof pal
Gotta have that attitude on these forums. :spin:
I use an AI throughout the entire cycle. 25mg ED of aromasin. I have tried half of that per day but it wasn't enough for me. Some people though, 12.5 will work

how much vitamin C would you suggest? i still might go ahead and get aromasin, but i'm just curious.

I get a scrip for my adex and get it at costco 90 pills for 30.00. I couldnt believe the price, but its true.

Adex is generally a bit cheaper that Aromasin, but the latter is the most effective.

Sweet thanx alot bros. Appreciate the help. Oh and "loosing water weight guy" thanx for hijacking-off my thread bro. Aromasin it is.

Back