• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

torem

bigcoachk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever had any bad side effects with this serm I have used it the last couple cycles and like it i am in week 2 of my pct and
I feel awful I am always dizzy sinuses seem to be flaring up and my blood pressure is all over the place. I started out with mp then read some shaddy stuff so gave pp a try just been using them for 3 days the contents in the bottle are milky looking is this correct when i've gotten clomid or nolva from other places with liquid form it seems to be more clear. Any suggestions i would appreciate it.

All of our liquids very in texture and color.

Has anyone ever had any bad side effects with this serm I have used it the last couple cycles and like it i am in week 2 of my pct and
I feel awful I am always dizzy sinuses seem to be flaring up and my blood pressure is all over the place. I started out with mp then read some shaddy stuff so gave pp a try just been using them for 3 days the contents in the bottle are milky looking is this correct when i've gotten clomid or nolva from other places with liquid form it seems to be more clear. Any suggestions i would appreciate it.

Back