• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need sooo much HELP!!!

a newce

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have recently started taking clen and t3. I started the clen a week ago and started the t3 today. I am currnetly taking 40 mcg of clen 3 times a day. My question is the dosing. I feel NO different at all from before I started taking it.
So today I thought I would up it a bit by taking the t3 with it. I took 25 mg or mcg (not sure the dosage on that one).
I really wanna lean up. Before kids I had a very athletic build, but after two 9 lb babies, I'm left with this soft squishy body that I absolutely HATE!!!! I definitely let myself go during the pregnancies and ate whatever I wanted.
I've been working out for about 8 months doing cardio for 45 mins a day everyday and weight training 4 days a week. I've reached a plateau and can't seem to budge the last 15-20 lbs. Any advice???

I do indeed have advice: eat less.

LOL

I know, not helpful. How about you tell me how many calories you're running, and what macros (grams protein, carb and fat, not percentages). We'll start there.

protein= 200 grams a day
fat <20 grams a day
carbs= around 200g a day

My diet consists of a vitamin shake for breakfast, a protein bar for lunch, a protein shake around 3 (b4 workout), a protein shake after workout, and dinner (usually chicken or fish with a whole grain carb).
I thought my diet was good?? But I've also wondered if I've starved my body too much and slowed my metabolism down? I'm up for any advise!!!

Shale. bar. shake, shake, meal. Fats FAR too low; no idea why you'd want carbs this high. No offense, but your diet sucks. The only good thing it has going for it is the protein, and the only reason your protein is high is all the fake food.

Where do you carry your fat - legs, or middle?

Thighs and ass!!! So whats a diet u recommend? The only reason I have all the "fake food" is bc my kids r 2 and 4. They r always keeping me on the run and I've learned to adapt to not eating but grabbing the best thing I can and go. Protein bars and protein shakes seem to be the easiest and fastest for me.

Thighs and ass - you need a lower carb diet, my friend. You need help shutting down the alpha 2 adrenoreceptors, and they turn ON with insulin. With all the cardio, you end up storing fat in your leg muscles, as an added perq. The muscles learn to store fuel nearby - why go looking for subcutaneous fat when you pack a lunch!

I also highly recommend upping the fats. I'm cutting right now, and I keep my fats closer to 80g. Helps me feel more fed.

Whey shakes are fine if you get a zero or very low carb whey, but ditch the bars - they're notorious for having all kinds of extra crap and calories in 'em they they say.

Do you like meat? Hardboiled eggs? Cottage cheese? How about avocados? These are all my diet foods. No carbs, lots of protein and healthy fat, and they're filling.

Thank u so much for ur help! How many carbs should I get a day? And are u familiar with the clen and t3 cycles and what I should be doing with those?

Carbs are more of a tolerance than a need. You don't need any - but you may find you feel better - or worse - with them low.

Clen and T3, quite frankly with 20 lbs to lose, I'd just get the diet working. Right now, it isn't.

What would you say you need to do if the fat is more in your tummy?

Eat less.

IML Gear Cream!
Im pretty sure I do. Healthy meats, avacados, salads with balsamic vina., veges are typically raw, and I lose weight. I just always keep it in my mid section. This sounds weird, but Ive always been larger chested. I lose weight, but they stay there. What else would you recommend?

Keep losing.

Sorry hon. It's that or lipo.

Last edited:
Im going to do t3 and clen cycle to see if that works, I appreciate you discussing this with me.

Back