• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Silver Star!!!

Swfl

Still growin
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Finally! Thanks to all who made this possible. mostly the AG crew... and to the rest of ya'll thanks from warm and beautiful florida. its cold today high of only 70+/-

Negged.

Hey good job bro, I know those are few and far between. Also negged.

Im still confused how DJ went from 1 silver to 4 silver In like 4 mos... his inbox musta been blowin up nonstop

i dont even know what the stars mean

I look at it as a guideline as to how much cock you've sucked. I've apparently sucked a bunch, but you my friend, your on a whole other level.

LOL been trying to get one of those for years

IML Gear Cream!
congrats.

The Silver star is the 3rd highest military decoration for valor one can obtain during combat....

oh, that silver star. :wacko:

Im still confused how DJ went from 1 silver to 4 silver In like 4 mos... his inbox musta been blowin up nonstop

I look at it as a guideline as to how much cock you've sucked. I've apparently sucked a bunch, but you my friend, your on a whole other level.

My lips were chapped for about 4 months... and its 5 stars bitch!

I got Silver Wings once

He said "an old Lady", there is a difference

My old lady, she's 50 now and looks 40....I'm 36

Not trying to one up but I have earned my Red Wings....Their very comfortable for work nice steel toe and water resistant, and non slip....lol

IML Gear Cream!
This is just Hells Angels, other gangs use different meaning, IE: Pagans, Outlaws, Mongols, The Bandidos to name a few.

Wings.

Wings are patches of cloth or metal pins. Wings denote sexual deviations. Wings are 'earned' and More Important Members have to confirm that you accomplished this act and can wear said wings.

Golden: Participation in a gang bang involving more than 15 men.

White: Performing oral sex on a white woman.

Red: Performing oral sex on a menstruating woman.

Black: Performing oral sex on a black woman.

Yellow: Performing oral sex on an Asian woman.

Green: Performing oral sex on a woman infested with insects (crabs, scabies, etc.).

Purple: Performing oral sex on a dead woman.

Brown: Performing oral-anal on a woman.

Blue & Yellow: Having sex with a policewoman.

Eightball: Anal sex with a man in front of other Hells Angels.

Crosses.

Crosses are worn as an earring, patch, or pin.

White Crosses: Earned for digging up graves, taking things from the corpse(s), and wearing the items with their Hells Angels colors/patches/pins/crap.

Red Crosses: Performing fellation on another man in front of other Hells Angels.

[h=3]Source(s):[/h] Bill Valentine's Gang Intelligence book

Back