• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nolva vs Exemestane at signs of gyno

nofap

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just started with 500mg test E per week. 25, 6', 240. I wasn't planning on using an ai but I have it on hand just incase. If gyno does start showing up which should I use? I heard exemestane(aromasin) is a suicidal inhibitor which kills all enzyme activity of conversion to estrogen. So how long should I actually take the aromasin at what dose?

You heard? You shouldn't be hearing -- you should be reading. You're asking a very basic question to which the answer is in probably a 1000 different threads on forum.

1. Use an AI on cycle for the entire time
2. At signs of gyno up the AI and start nolva at 40mg for the first few days then down to 20
3. After signs are gone you have the choice of dropping the nolva
4. If signs come back even at the higher AI dose go back to no2 and repeat

Always use an AI with testosterone whether you have gyno symptoms or not.

Just started with 500mg test E per week. 25, 6', 240. I wasn't planning on using an ai but I have it on hand just incase. If gyno does start showing up which should I use? I heard exemestane(aromasin) is a suicidal inhibitor which kills all enzyme activity of conversion to estrogen. So how long should I actually take the aromasin at what dose?

Listen to HI. It's about controlling estrogen. Not treating gyno.

I am running anastrozole,but man does it taste like 151 alcohol lol hope it works,not sure just how to dose,as i have heard several differant doses,currently about 50mcg daily,maybe i should up it a little,as my aas stack is climbing,now about 1200 mg weekly,with tren,mast,test prop and test en. plus peps.

I am running anastrozole,but man does it taste like 151 alcohol lol hope it works,not sure just how to dose,as i have heard several differant doses,currently about 50mcg daily,maybe i should up it a little,as my aas stack is climbing,now about 1200 mg weekly,with tren,mast,test prop and test en. plus peps.

Dude..50mcg??? Most of it comes in 1mg tabs or 1mg/ml bottles. Mcg=micrograms not milligrams. Should be using 1/2 ml if its 1mg/ml which equals 0.5mg

1mg=1000mcg. If youre dosing 50mcg youre only getting 0.05mg...not enough..lol

Last edited:
Back