• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stomach Lining Muscles

WilliamB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright I am not sure what the name of this part of the body is that I am going to describe. I am not talking about the abs but the stomach muscles that hold everything in. The muscle that holds all of your organs in place and I believe it is the muscle that when it tears is refered to as a hernia. Does this sound right? Alright so my question is it possible that this could be weak in some people causing what looks like a beer belly but is truly not fat? I have a very low bf% but it still looks like I have a gut. Low bf% around 8-10%, so I guess not that low, but low enough. Any thoughts?

No no not a chance...First thing in the morning?

Genetics.

I belive what your reffering to is not actually a muscle. It might be the greater and lesser omentum. I believe the actual abdominal muscle does have to seperate for an intestinal hernia.

your linear alba? the middle line down the center of your abs.

I think you are talking about your rectus abdominus though. Some people have more of a distention then others genetically so when you are lean you may see it more. the rectus is not completely flat anyway, it has a slight outward distention, opposite the lordodic curve, to allow for force absortion for the spine.

Back