• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

on cycle injury

pitbullguy0101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys in week 6 of test e 500 just finished up bol.. well sunday some bitch ran me off the road when i was on my motorcycle. so i got a bit of road rash and an ac seperation of my shoulder. my question is it shouldnt hurt to stay on the test and not workout with crazy intestity. i was aso wondering if there was an aas that coud help with healing of tendons and ligiments? thanks guys

Deca helps with soft tissue but it'll take 4 weeks to kick in so that's out. What about some anavar? 60mg ed fro six weeks will help your gains and also help moisturize the collagen in your joints.

hey guys in week 6 of test e 500 just finished up bol.. well sunday some bitch ran me off the road when i was on my motorcycle. so i got a bit of road rash and an ac seperation of my shoulder. my question is it shouldnt hurt to stay on the test and not workout with crazy intestity. i was aso wondering if there was an aas that coud help with healing of tendons and ligiments? thanks guys

What the fuck dude Fucking female drivers!! :mooh:

anybody? id love to hear from heay and tgb... thanks everyone...

i was aso wondering if there was an aas that coud help with healing of tendons and ligiments?

NPP would be my suggestion the short ester would allow it to kick in very quickly providing benefits, but that being said I notice the joint soothing effects of deca within 2 weeks of the first shot so its not that long a period really.

if cost is an issue npp is more expensive and with the deca only a low dose of 100-200mgs would be needed strictly for therapuetic effects

i terms of training it might be best to avoid delt/shoulder work per se and just focus for a while on rotator cuff exercises. -would you rather lose a couple of weeks of your cycle or lose several months training altogether?

oh. p.s I hope you curb stomped the dozy bitch :shooter:

why not include some glucosamine and chondroitin, even gelatin in to your regiment. Gelatin contains two amino acids which play an important role in collagen formation, proline and gycine.

Bitches cant drive

Last edited:
Back