• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

More 5% bf updated pics! Abs and Back....

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As promised, here are some more updated progress pics... This gives a better view to see the 5%... I am still not even close to satisfied but am definitely happy with the progress... Thanks for all the support, it is greatly appreciated...

e8l3z7.jpg

2e4w5m8.jpg

14kfcyf.jpg

Most guys hold fat in their lower back. Looks higher than 5% BF there. Still lean though.

Have you ever done a Bodpod? I went to one about 4-5 times at the end of each prep and never measured less than 9.5%. I posted my pics and Bodpod results several times here and most guys were blown away at how high a reading I had.

Anyway, might be worth getting a professional test and posting up the results.

Most guys hold fat in their lower back. Looks higher than 5% BF there. Still lean though.

Have you ever done a Bodpod? I went to one about 4-5 times at the end of each prep and never measured less than 9.5%. I posted my pics and Bodpod results several times here and most guys were blown away at how high a reading I had.

Anyway, might be worth getting a professional test and posting up the results.

does that have anything to do with measuring intraosseous fat?

i hate electrical impedance bf measurement. that seems to be a better measurement of hydration levels more than anything.

does that have anything to do with measuring intraosseous fat?

i hate electrical impedance bf measurement. that seems to be a better measurement of hydration levels more than anything.

http://www.hearthstonehealthandfitness.com/bod-pod.html

The BOD POD technology is fundamentally the same as underwater (hydrostatic) weighing, but uses air instead of water. The BOD POD measures the volume of air a person's body displaces while sitting inside a comfortable chamber, rather than measuring how much water his or her body displaces when dunked in a tank. By using air instead of water, the BOD POD offers a fast, safe, and easy-to-use tool for measuring body composition, without sacrificing accuracy.
Since it is based on the same whole-body measurement principle as hydrostatic weighing, the BOD POD first measures the subject's mass and volume. From these measurements, whole-body density is determined. Using this data, body fat and lean mass can then be calculated.

thanks for the link heavy

what do you look like without the filters? also id recommend you start training your back

what do you look like without the filters? also id recommend you start training your back

x2

heavy rows bro. and be sure to squeeze at the top. it will really help develop your arms more.

T-Bar rows. Heavy t-bar rows.

heavyiron's right about the BODPOD. It's more accurate.
My results were 3.5% higher than hydrostatic only two weeks earlier.
I didn't pack on 7lbs of fat in that two weeks.

Back