• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT for Superdrol

DeMello

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been all over the web getting all sorts of differant info. I did come to the conclusion that I definately need some sort of PCT. Would it be good to use 6-OXO with Active X PCT. If so in what amount and when would be the best time to start?

32 yrs old
215 lbs
15% bf

No use nolvadex.

When would you start this product? I have heard one week before coming off the SD. Would you use it with Active X PCT or alone by itself. What dosages also. I don't mean to be apain in the ass. I just want to do things right. I hope you understand. Thanks..

DeMello said:
When would you start this product? I have heard one week before coming off the SD. Would you use it with Active X PCT or alone by itself. What dosages also. I don't mean to be apain in the ass. I just want to do things right. I hope you understand. Thanks..
You could start a day or two after your last pill. Take 40 mg for the first week and 20mg for the last 2 weeks. Use it alone.

DeMello said:
You could start a day or two after your last pill. Take 40 mg/ed for the first week and 20mg/ed for the last 2 weeks. Use it by itself.

Thanks for the reply. You would not recomnend something to boost natural test? I have been reading about 6-OXO. Is this not a good idea??

you will hear many recommendations for this. In my opinion, Legal Gears Formadrol Extreme is fine for pct if you did a regular cycle of SD. Unless you got stupidly aggresive with the dosages, I think you would be fine. I say this from experience. If you have gyno issues, in the past or present, then Tamoxifin would be choice #1 for sure. This is just my opinion. Good luck

BigPapaPump68 said:
You could start a day or two after your last pill. Take 40 mg/ed for the first week and 20mg/ed for the last 2 weeks. Use it by itself.
Yep, solid advice. I don't recommend fenugreek simply because it makes you all sticky and stink like maple syrup.

Back