• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dianabol - how would YOU take it if the caps are 25 mg?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
6 foot, 208 pounds, 14% bodyfat, mid 40s

Fourth Cycle, although it has been a while.

Currently on

Test 600 /wk
NPP 300 / wk

Aromasin 12.5 ED

In second week. First week was test only. Added NPP second week. Now to add dianabol for 4 weeks. Caps are 25 mg. How would you dose it? All at once? Multiple times daily?

In the past I have used 10 mg pills every few hours, so 25 mg caps are different.

Can't take 1/2 - they are capsules. I could take one am and one pm, or two at once or three split up throughout the day (but that would be 75 mg!).

2 at a time is how id take um

Active life of D-bol is 6-8 hours according to steroid.com. If this is accurate, I would definitely space them out through the day. Also, I'd only take 50mg/day.

The half life is actualy 4.5-6h
If I was you I would dose 1 tab in the moring and 1 tab in the afternoon.

If you want to split the caps in half it can be done, all you need is some empty caps.You can get those from bulk powder websites or even ebay.

You can also open the cap and have half of the content mixed with a drink.

If I were to run dbol I would pop one every four or five hours so about 4 a day
This is why you get the little pills :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take it before you're pre WO meal ... Ppl will never achieve level blood plasmas with dbol so you might as well dose when you really need it.

The half life is actualy 4.5-6h
If I was you I would dose 1 tab in the moring and 1 tab in the afternoon.

If you want to split the caps in half it can be done, all you need is some empty caps.You can get those from bulk powder websites or even ebay.

You can also open the cap and have half of the content mixed with a drink.
^^^This^^^ but the one dose should be pre-workout like captn said (Take it when you need it most). Also not trying to hi-jack thread but what are the effects when you open the cap? and can you run d-bol or maybe anavar like that? I can post this question in a new thread if needed. I think a lot of people would beinterested in this. I have 25mg Anavar caps but do not like to go 50 or 75 mgs per day...Also their seems to be a lot of conflictings answers on the half life of D-bol. Some say 4-5 hrs others 6-8.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^This^^^ but the one dose should be pre-workout like captn said (Take it when you need it most). Also not trying to hi-jack thread but what are the effects when you open the cap? and can you run d-bol or maybe anavar like that? I can post this question in a new thread if needed. I think a lot of people would beinterested in this. I have 25mg Anavar caps but do not like to go 50 or 75 mgs per day...Also their seems to be a lot of conflictings answers on the half life of D-bol. Some say 4-5 hrs others 6-8.
Yes, you can open any caps, and recap them as needed.
I recapped some of my superdrol caps as I like to start light and then gradually increase the dose

Only do it if you are confident that the powder was mixed well and the active ingredient is uniformly distributed in the caps ie. each caps contains more or less 25mg of the active ingredient that is uniformly distributed in the cap.

Back