• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shortness of breath

silly_me

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone just keeping you informed today is the 2nd week of my cycle.

Update:
1) im doing 1 500ml shot per week so i can train my legs without feeling like im tearing a muscle.

2) im not sure whats going on but ive gained 2lb in the first week... is that right for test E or is it just increased eating?

3) the past couple of days im feeling out of breath, im going to do cardio 30 mins 3 times a week to keep fit, anyone else experience this? also my heart rate is now like 80bpm when it used to be like 65-70? is this to be expected after only the first week? or is it just me being paranoid? thanks guys.

Well first, you really should be doing split doses. Your serum levels will be all over the place with once a week injections. Second, yes you're paranoid. Your test levels are elevated even after only one week but not enough to cause noticeable symptoms. Three, 2lbs is most likely from diet. After the next few weeks though you will start gaining much more rapidly if your diet is in order.

silly_me said:
Hey everyone just keeping you informed today is the 2nd week of my cycle.

Update:
1) im doing 1 500ml shot per week so i can train my legs without feeling like im tearing a muscle.

2) im not sure whats going on but ive gained 2lb in the first week... is that right for test E or is it just increased eating?

3) the past couple of days im feeling out of breath, im going to do cardio 30 mins 3 times a week to keep fit, anyone else experience this? also my heart rate is now like 80bpm when it used to be like 65-70? is this to be expected after only the first week? or is it just me being paranoid? thanks guys.

What is your BF%? How much cardio did you do prior to the cycle? You could be having anxiety due to the cycle freaking you out. Chances are nothing is wrong. I would also split that into two injections.

my bf is about 10-13% prior to the cycle i ran 30 mins 3X a week. Yeah i will split it up, just that i get quad pain (not because of the Test but the actual injection) a day later for a few days which makes it impossible for me to train legs

silly_me said:
my bf is about 10-13% prior to the cycle i ran 30 mins 3X a week. Yeah i will split it up, just that i get quad pain (not because of the Test but the actual injection) a day later for a few days which makes it impossible for me to train legs

You will learn to work through the pain for the few days you are sore after the injection.

Your BF is fine and since you did regular cardio prior to the cycle I think you are probably just experiencing anxiety.

Have you been monitoring your blood pressure on this cycle? What is your current pressure?

its about 120/80 which is high for me cos i have naturally low blood pressure. When will i know if the test is working or if its just placebo?

If you have to ask if it's working, it's not. You will know.

Free word association is good.

Excess test --> aggression response

Aggression ---> adrenaline/epinephrine release signal --> large test dose, large release

Excess epinphrine ---> norepinephrine release in brain --> glutamate release

Excess norepinephrine ---> ACTH release in brain ---> cortisol release from adnreals ---> bingo! stress response

Glutamate release ---> hyper excitability in brain, control goes fuzzy because of excess neurohormone (testosterone and DHEA). Secondary stress response.

Calming it down:

Stress response control: walking, belly breathing (I will post the thread in Health in a few minutes, I got sidetracked last night), mind clearing, focus on your sleep, and eating cleanly. Use taurine, magnesium, a little GABA, to help reduce these neurohormone swings and to help reduce the inflammation they will cause as a side effect.

GABA is your key, its the counter agent to glutamate. Use theanine as a form that can get across the blood-brain-barrier, but also use GABA itself for the body, because glutamate stress effects occur in the body and brain.

GABA signals for growth hormone release periodically during the day, and that signals for IGF-1 production and release, and that is your goal, to have it maximized as you turn on androgen receptor by use of test.

silly_me said:
its about 120/80 which is high for me cos i have naturally low blood pressure. When will i know if the test is working or if its just placebo?
\

You didn't mention the ester you are using, so I will assume its Enanthate. If that is the case you should notice it working in 3 weeks...4 at the most. I felt the libido effects of test enanthate in 3 days.

Your pressure even on gear is perfectly normal.

IML Gear Cream!
Any dosing recommendations on the Gaba. I plan to start taking it this evening.

silly_me said:
that's in the high-normal range but if you feel it is higher than usual, you could try running hawthorn berry with the cycle.

vitamean said:
I use TENORETIC TO regulate my blood pressure..I have been helped a lot by using this medication;it could be that it's made for it, hehe. I really advise you to check it out if you are having problems with your blood pressure. Hope it helps you! Take care you all!!

359.gif
Tenoretic or (Atenolol) is a beta-blocker drug and a diuretic. It is a prescription drug and I would not recommend using this without being under a doctor's supervision. To do otherwise is very bad advice and will get you banned quickly!

Your blood pressure should be keep being checked. I get short of breath when my blood pressure gets to high. Other than that, are you feeling any anxiety? That's another thing that gets me.

I'm short of breath right now, but I'm on Tren...;)

Back