• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Most vicious hit I have ever seen...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Did you see that fat shit stomp on dude's head while he was on the ground during the Titan's game. Johnnny would be proud.

LOL

What about the Helmet to Helmet hit in the New England/ Bengals Game.

Now that would have made Johnnny proud.

Did you see that fat shit stomp on dude's head while he was on the ground during the Titan's game. Johnnny would be proud.

Those cleats that lineman have are long, that musta hurt like hell

Not crazy at all. Very very well deserved. I would have suspended him the rest of the year. Theres no need for anything like that.

I think the five game suspension is plenty.

Would it had been plenty if the guy on the ground wouldve suffered a concussion?

Would it had been plenty if the guy on the ground wouldve suffered a concussion?

No, but I think that all things considered, five games was good. I think the entire season would have been too harsh, although I wouldn't complain if that's what the punishment was. Keep in mind five games in the longest suspension ever handed down for an on-the-field incident.

No shit? Thats crazy seems like to me there wouldve been a longer one. What did the big lineman of the Browns get whenever he put his hands on that ref? Remeber whenever they threw the flag and it hit him in the eye.

The action could potentially cost Haynesworth more than a suspension from the football field. The Nashville, Tenn., police department issued a statement saying it "stands ready to assist [Andre] Gurode in criminally prosecuting [Albert] Haynesworth if Gurode so chooses."

Gurode's cooperation appears key to any charges being filed against Haynesworth.

"In assault situations, an affirmative desire for prosecution and an acknowledgement of cooperation from the victim, in this case Gurode, are preferable before officers and prosecuting attorneys move forward with the development of a case," the statement continued. Gurode said that he and Haynesworth hadn't been talking or having any exchanges that led to the Titans' player kicking him twice. Gurode received stitches above his forehead and beneath his eye.

Back