• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

time for healing from injuries?

Kracin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well, i dont know how i did it, but i injured myself in two different places. one day was bad form on deadlift, and i have no idea what it was, but my left side near the back (around lat) had sharp pains when breathing the day after, and now its an uncomfortable pain when lifting anything (my job makes me lift a lot all day), its been like this for about a week and a half now, gets better some days and i can feel it more other days. any idea if this is just a pulled muscle or what?.

and the one that is really annoying me is my left leg, right below the knee (almost on it) on the left side of it... pain when i walk, but i can still climb and squat ok. i think this probably happened while doing leg press, but its been this way for a week now. has gotten a little bit better but i am tired of waiting. i saw a doctor for both, and all he said was to take some antiinflammatory medicines that he gave me and try not to use them. im out of the meds (which didnt do anything for me anyway, i never use medicines. lol i prefer the "walk it off" method to healing), i can walk a bit better on it, actually went for a walk lsat night, but im afraid if its going to heal all the way or not, this couldnt be a joint thing because i can squat all the way down and back up with no pain. but i cant lift my leg straight and bring it back down without getting pain. which muscle could this be?

You may have strained a ligament or two, but because of your job the healing process is not getting a chance to kick in. Maybe take a few days holiday and let your body get some serious healing time in. :)

mmuscle

http://www.makemuscle.net

tell me about it. I tore a tendon/ligament in my wrist and its been six weeks since i've lifted anything. I too have a job which sees me lifting crates all the while I'm there. Its a shit

Strained my right Pec a day ago. Totally sucks. Looks like I'll lay low a few days and recover. Strange thing though, I felt fine after lifting but the next morning I woke up feeling like I had a knife driven in my chest.

mmuscle said:
You may have strained a ligament or two, but because of your job the healing process is not getting a chance to kick in. Maybe take a few days holiday and let your body get some serious healing time in. :)

mmuscle

http://www.makemuscle.net

lol yeah i know how to rest, i was off work for a week, and took a week off from the gym, too (cause it was time for that anyway). still have the pains lol

Back