• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sore nipple!

thegiant24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
last thursday i took half a cc of enanthate 300. the day after, mid afternoon, my left nipple started to feel sore and still is. why is this happening?! it was the first time ever taking anything and at that small of a dose how could any issues happen?

PLZ HELP!!

start freaking when you grow a third eye.

How old are you?

This post is kind of retarded. You say you injected (I'm assuming) 300mg of test...and then you say you never took anything before. What the fuck kind of post is this?

Stoip pinching your tits and this wont happen.

I'm 18 y/o. Yes it is test 300. Its my first cycle. At only half a cc this can't be gyno symptoms? Should I take any nolva or clo for it?

You would benefit greatly if you would reevaluate the path that you are taking to reach your goals.

Steroids have their place, but not for someone who is eighteen years old.

BULL SHIT! YOU CAN TAKE ROIDS, JUST LOWER YOUR DOSE AND DO ANTI-ESTROGENS! IF YOU COULDNT DO ROIDS AT 18 THEN ARNOLD, LOU, AND ALMOST EVERYOTHER FAMOUSE BODYBUILDER WOULD HAD NEVER BEEN. THEY ALL STARTED IN THERE TEENS!! HELL, LOOK AT WSM KEVEN KNEE. HIS HUGE AND STARTED AT 17!!

BULL SHIT! YOU CAN TAKE ROIDS, JUST LOWER YOUR DOSE AND DO ANTI-ESTROGENS! IF YOU COULDNT DO ROIDS AT 18 THEN ARNOLD, LOU, AND ALMOST EVERYOTHER FAMOUSE BODYBUILDER WOULD HAD NEVER BEEN. THEY ALL STARTED IN THERE TEENS!! HELL, LOOK AT WSM KEVEN KNEE. HIS HUGE AND STARTED AT 17!!

That was a long time ago dumb ass. Science has advanced since then and we NOW know a lot more than we did 40 years ago.

You are a sick and mindless ass hole to tell an 18 year old kid to start using using steroids. I'd ban your ass.

:banned::banned::banned:

/V

IML Gear Cream!

I'm not a mod in this section, but stop giving bullshit advice and TALKING IN CAPS. Both are annoying as hell, and make moderators' banning fingers itchy.

Thanks.

:paddle: Why dont you all go fk your mothers right in the ass!!! how this. Go keep juicing yourself like mindless Aholes thinking, '''fucking thinking'' your some type of hot shit self proclaimed hormone doctors. nothing but a bunch street doping sorry shrunken ball queens. Sad fairies with nothing better than to give shit advise no matter how you look at it. And yes you can juice at 18 safely. And no it wasn't 40 years ago dumb fk. All drugs if abuse will fuck you no matter how you put it. so why dont you bunch of fking anabolic self proclaimed online forum physicians go fk your selfs. And dont forget to rub your bald heads for good luck, idiots!!!!!! :loser2:

P.s- go to a dollar store!! they might sell tweezers small enough to aid you morons in finding your testicles if you have any left!

Gorge, here's a good idea. Delete your account from this site, start over, read a sticky, rub your sore pussy and eat food and take creatine.

dick head here's an even better idea. Go end yourself take 10000Mg of dbol, 80000cc of A-bomb 35000 grams of creatine and a big fat dildo in your little boy puss all in the same day, just to do humanity a favor. :clapping: and don't you forget to delete your account! retard!!

That was a long time ago dumb ass. Science has advanced since then and we NOW know a lot more than we did 40 years ago.

You are a sick and mindless ass hole to tell an 18 year old kid to start using using steroids. I'd ban your ass.

:banned::banned::banned:

/V

and no dip sht! many of todays bodybuilders star in there late teens. So what the fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk are you talking about?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? How long have you been in bodybuilding???????????????? not to long in the scene obviously!! And its also obvious that there aren't to many actual pros on this forum. If any!!! just a bunch of gold gym member bodybuilding wannabees :loser2: quoting your muscle mag diet plans and just plain stupid roid habits that you read online. Crazy fking dose suggestion and pct nutty street advise, amateur morons.

and no dip sht! many of todays bodybuilders star in there late teens. So what the fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk are you talking about?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? How long have you been in bodybuilding???????????????? not to long in the scene obviously!! And its also obvious that there aren't to many actual pros on this forum. If any!!! just a bunch of gold gym member bodybuilding wannabees :loser2: quoting your muscle mag diet plans and just plain stupid roid habits that you read online. Crazy fking dose suggestion and pct nutty street advise, amateur morons.

What am I talking about? Are you that fuckn ignorant that you really can't tell? You made yourself look like the biggest ass here on this forum. Guys/bitches like you come and go every few weeks.

To begin with, I've been in the game for 15+ years and have been using AAS/slin/HGH/peptides/etc. I've run more cycles than you have fingers and toes. I'm also a moderator on another AAS board. So yeah, I've been in the game for a while dickhead. I'm also a part time personal trainer!!

Nothing pisses me off more than seeing some asshole give BAD advice to teenagers.:wits: Judging by your grammar and vocabulary, I don't think you are any older than 16-17. You probably weigh 125 lbs. as well. If you ran your mouth like you did here on my board, I'd ban your ass. Your time here looks like it's approaching real fast. I'm surprised you are still here...I'll give it a few more days. I think I hear your mother calling you for bed. Gnite troll!

/V

dick head here's an even better idea. Go end yourself take 10000Mg of dbol, 80000cc of A-bomb 35000 grams of creatine and a big fat dildo in your little boy puss all in the same day, just to do humanity a favor. :clapping: and don't you forget to delete your account! retard!!
as long as you try to grow a brain which probably wont happen, so I'll continue to fuck with you.

Judging by your grammar and vocabulary, I don't think you are any older than 16-17. You probably weigh 125 lbs. as well.
/V
Uhh Victor, think you're being too generous with his and weight...I'm guessing he's some little dick guido faggot about 15 years old who's read way too many MD mags and still thinks he's huge with his 14 inch arms and no legs. Nevertheless, he's completely retarded.

where do you get your brainless, retarded information from...I gotta know.

oh and I do believe I am a "hot shit gold gym member bodybuilding wannabe". Oh wait, I've competed several times, own the gym and the personal training inside of it, so yeah, I guess I am hot shit. Sucks to be you-retarded with a mom that has down syndrome, a hairy chest, a droopy vag, a unibrow and licks the balls off of your high school janitor named Gus.

oh and I do believe I am a "hot shit gold gym member bodybuilding wannabe". Oh wait, I've competed several times, own the gym and the personal training inside of it, so yeah, I guess I am hot shit. Sucks to be you-retarded with a mom that has down syndrome, a hairy chest, a droopy vag, a unibrow and licks the balls off of your high school janitor named Gus.[/QUOTE]
AHHAHAH

BULL SHIT! YOU CAN TAKE ROIDS, JUST LOWER YOUR DOSE AND DO ANTI-ESTROGENS! IF

Half a CC of 300mg/ml is already pretty darn low, even trying to measure any less is getting ridiculous.

Sounds like you (original poster) are gyno prone, could be genetics or high bodyfat percentage causing that. You shouldn't play doctor without knowing what might happen, and what to do in case a common side effect may occur - like yours.

Lets not turn this forum into a shitheap of locked threads and banned people. We don't need shit talking or putdowns here, if you don't like something look away and move on please.

KTHX

Mudge is right, let’s not turn this forum in bad situation…

But, I want to say one thing here. Those who don’t respect old members don’t deserve any thing not even bad words because those people know their own value in their own eyes…

Lastly, steroid r not for 18 tills 23 years old boys… In this age they have enough natural testosterones in their body to make good gains without steroids. In this age ur natural diet is the key of ur muscles gaining program..

I just love how the insults and curses come so quickly....

Back