• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What research chems would your test subjects like to see LOGGED/GIVEN AWAY?

maximpep

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Here at maximpep we have noticed that there aren't very many research chem logs going on. We thought we would get some input on what you guys would like to see. For our next contest giveaway / logger opportunity! Who knows it could be right around the corner :hmmm:

P.S. Just to let you know we haven't forgotten about you here is a board only special to add to our buy 2 get 1 free promo. ENJOY!

My ginnea pig would like to log your hgh fragment 176-191. He would also be interested in semorelin/ghrp2 log.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't see semorelin. Your blends all look pretty sweet

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

I would love to see some blood test done on IGF and GHRP's.

Great input guys! Make sure you get in on the next contest its gonna be one you definitely don't want to miss!

i would like to log your igf-lr3 and or frag. i have used several sponsor here that were good i could tell if it was good right away. let me know as i am wanting to start these right away and would log this for you no problem.

Ostarine or GW-501516!

That would be a good one! No other CHEM logs guys?

P.S. Be on the look out beginning of FEB we will be having another contest!

That would be a good one! No other CHEM logs guys?

P.S. Be on the look out beginning of FEB we will be having another contest!
It'd be great to see how either or both work as a part of PCT protocol to help with maintaining those hard earned gains.

I'm just about to start a 30 days run of SARM S4/LGD-4033 stack (more suppressive SARMs) with TRT dose of test and I'll stop the test soon and start PCT after those two SARMs. It'd be great to start PCT with a less suppressive SARM and/or a PPARd modulator.

Back