• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca only cycle, and some Cyp.

S1rre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hallo!

I'm from Norway, and I've done 2 cycles with steroids the past year. The first one was, Testo E(500mg EW 15 weeks) Dbol(30mg ED 6 weeks) Masteron(100mg EOD), the second one was Testo P(9 weeks, 100mg EOD)

And this fall I want to try something else. A low-androgentic cycle. Since I want to try and avoid the high-androgentic steroids, because of some certain side effects.

I was thinking about 600-800 mg EW in 15 weeks with deca. And 100-200 mg Testo C along for 15 weeks. To help me get hardon and such.

I'm going to include HCG og nolvadex in pct. But not sure how to set this one up, so I want your help with that.

What you think guys? :daydream:

Stats:

Wheight: Around 190 pounds. When I started pumping I was only 130 pounds.

Height: 1.83 meters

Been training 3 years on and off.

I don't recommend doing steroids at your age.

I've noticed in other threads here that you are very strict on not supporting people doing steroids under the age of 20 :) Compared to norway were they recomend steroids to 17-18 year old boys.

But anyway. I'm addicted and won't quit yet. But I think that a low-androgentic cycle is a better option for 19 year old guy than doing some tren or testo. So does anyone here have any experience with this stack?

Back