• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Super DMZ Review.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay so I wanted to log my results so we could see really how this compound works. Here are the conditions of the test.

I am using it as a finisher on a long 19 week EQ cycle. Here was the layout.

1-19 Test E 750mg
1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-9 EQ 600mg
10-18 EQ 900mg
5-9 Dbol 50mg
10-17 Tren 50mg to 75mg ED
18-22 Super DMZ

So today was my first day of the DMZ. The caps are nice and there was no signs of any residual powder on them. Very professional.

Started my cycle at 204lbs at 6'1". Today I sit at 231.2lbs.

I honestly don't expect too much weight gain since it's so late in my cycle but I hope I get some decent strength gains and some recomp action going on.

Stay tuned. :winkfinger:

nice gain bro. Got any before pics and after pics that your gonna throw up?

Okay so I wanted to log my results so we could see really how this compound works. Here are the conditions of the test.

1-19 Test E 750mg
1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-9 EQ 600mg
10-18 EQ 900mg
5-9 Dbol 50mg
18-22 Super DMZ

So today was my first day of the DMZ. The caps are nice and there was no signs of any residual powder on them. Very professional.

I honestly don't expect too much weight gain since it's so late in my cycle but I hope I get some decent strength gains and some recomp action going on.

Yeah, Yeah log it bro!:ohyeah:

Looking forward to the feedback!

IML Gear Cream!
In for the log. Good luck bro. It looks like you already accomplished a lot with this cycle, anything extra will be like extra icing on the cake:ohyeah:

Sloppy- checking in. How long in the cycle before the EQ kicked in. I am at week 4 and have been dosing at 600 mg. This is my first run using EQ as my base. Just not sure what to expect?

Looking forward to the results of the Super DMZ addition. Will be watching

hell ya brotha!

lookin foward to seein how ya do

kick some ass man

Holy fuck, got a LOT of vets in here. I appreciate that shit guys. Everyone knows that I will give my honest review and not sugar coat it. I assume the gains are going to be a much milder because it's so late in the cycle and I'm already up so many pounds but who knows?

GMO said it's a GREAT recomp compound so maybe I can recomp even more. The tren already did a great job. Loved it.

Sloppy- checking in. How long in the cycle before the EQ kicked in. I am at week 4 and have been dosing at 600 mg. This is my first run using EQ as my base. Just not sure what to expect?

Man maybe it was placebo but i noticed the hunger effects at least 6 weeks in. But I didn't notice the vascularity until around week 10. Then I added in tren. But I believe the EQ combo with tren to have a GREAT synergy. All I know is that I'm just as lean as when I'm started if not more. When I PCT and diet back down, it will be awesome. Honestly bro, if you have extra eq on hand, dont be afraid to bump it up. I noticed the effects even more at 900mg. That seems to be right on for me. But for some reason or another I don't respond well to low doses.

Sorry for the shitty ass picture but I guess this will be my "Before"

Looking huge sloppy. Nice job. Can't wait to see what the super dmz does for you

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

1-19 Test E 750mg
1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-9 EQ 600mg
10-18 EQ 900mg
5-9 Dbol 50mg
18-22 Super DMZ

:clapping: :winkfinger:

Looking huge sloppy. Nice job. Can't wait to see what the super dmz does for you

Thanks man. I still feel small compared to all of these monsters on this site. :winkfinger:

Sub'd bro.

Was thinking of adding some Super DMZ as a finisher to my cycle, can't wait to see what it does for you.

Looking swole as well dude. :winkfinger:

Lol I hear ya man. Same here. Your getting up there with heavyiron though. A couple more cycles you will be at freak status. Are you messing with slin yet?

So you are done with your test and running this alone right? Curious why aren't running the test for 2 weeks then PCT after the next 2 when the ester clears or did I miss something sloppy?

Lol I hear ya man. Same here. Your getting up there with heavyiron though. A couple more cycles you will be at freak status. Are you messing with slin yet?

Nah bro. GMO tried to talk me into it during PCT and I'm just not ready for slin yet. Personal issues with my grandpa just passing away from diabetes and just plain dangerousness of it scare me. I'm not near that level. I decided to run IGF during my PCT though so that will be nice.

I'm a young dude and this is only my second cycle (Yeah I know tren, heavy dosages....blah..blah... but at least I'm being safe). Heavy would make me look like a child if I stood next to him. That man is a freak. I'll be lucky to get there. One day I might be there. I have some diet work to do though.

Last edited:
So you are done with your test and running this alone right? Curious why aren't running the test for 2 weeks then PCT after the next 2 when the ester clears or did I miss something sloppy?

No bro maybe I posted it wrong? I just stopped the EQ. So I'm running the test one week longer than the EQ then waiting two weeks for it all to clear then I will start PCT.

I started the DMZ when I stopped my EQ cause that's exactly 4 weeks until I start my PCT. And there is a 4 week supply of DMZ. I hate the 2 week down time while the ester clears so I like to run prop or take an oral during that time.

Does that clear it up?

1-19 Test E 750mg
1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-9 EQ 600mg
10-18 EQ 900mg
5-9 Dbol 50mg
18-22 Super DMZ

pretty good base to start off with.

Back