• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ya know what Curt...

His mom is really old...

Fuck with Curt and I'll destroy you =)

Fuck him up Ben. Coolhandjerkoff, come at me bro! I've read your pointless immature post. You must suffer from a button dick? You probably drive a Porsche to make up for your baby dick.. Pussy!!!

Don't mean nuthin until I make your sig. :thumb:

I said i fucked her :fuckdog:... i never said she was a whore.

Fuck him up Ben. Coolhandjerkoff, come at me bro! I've read your pointless immature post. You must suffer from a button dick? You probably drive a Porsche to make up for your baby dick.. Pussy!!!

Nice one homo glycemic... maybe if i get my bicep to forearm ratio as sorry as yours my cock will grow :geewhiz:

chj-car.jpg

I said i fucked her :fuckdog:... i never said she was a whore.

Nice one homo glycemic... maybe if i get my bicep to forearm ratio as sorry as yours my cock will grow :geewhiz:

You're such a homosexual. Where's your pics Mr Ethiopia? Or Mr I lost the Biggest Loser? Don't worry about my forearm, unless it's choking you out like your daddy's penis in your throat.. Little hothandjizzim ..

I fucked your mother so...

Right here pal ---> :jerkit:

Ban this Faggots !
:roflmao:

Coolhand... out
:clapping:

How can you fuck somebodies mama when the on dick you get is always crammed down your neck?

you like toe fuck them or what, you dickless wonder..

Back