• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whey Shakes made with half & half?

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been pretty sick off and on for 3 weeks now, so there have been days when I just didn't feel like cooking my daily protein source such as tilapia, salmon, chicken, or sword fish. I have basically survived many days my eating oatmeal and whey shakes every meal 5 times a day.
I know I know, that is a bad idea, but it beats the hell out of not eating at all.
The problem is that when I was mixing the whey with water I literally up-chucked a few times. I went to the store looking for a sugar free milk substitute and I found half & and half with the following nutritional facts:

One Pint
64g Fat
0g Saturated Fat
0g Trans Fat
8g Sugar
16g Protein

It seems like it has healthy fats (no trans or saturated fats), it has far less sugar than milk, and it taste great. The shakes that I make with Whey, half & half, flax seed oil, and barley green doesn't taste bad at all. Have any of you ever tried this? What is your opinion?

OMG no -don't drink it with that. It is saturated fat so I have no idea why you think it doesn't have that.

You can add a few tablespoons if you want but IMO you would be better off having skim milk and or yogurt instead mixed with the whey.

Jodi said:
OMG no -don't drink it with that. It is saturated fat so I have no idea why you think it doesn't have that.

You can add a few tablespoons if you want but IMO you would be better off having skim milk and or yogurt instead mixed with the whey.

The label on the carton says 0 Sat Fat. Maybe this is a new healthier version of half & half, but I really don't know.
If you say skim milk is the way to go, then I will stick with that.

Yes, I think the skim or yogurt is much better. Make a meal replacement shake - skim milk, natty PB, oats and whey or another one is whey, banana, natty PB, and plain yogurt...........many combos :) Find one that works for ya.

64g of fat? Is it me, or is that alot?

LOL, yeah thats A LOT!

Back