• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Could fasted cardio hold on to fat??

tubbednova

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been kickboxing in the morning with a heavy bag keeping my heart rate 80%+ for around 35min 3days a week .I drink about 3-4scoops of x-tend some pre and rest during.Im trying to build up some muscle again(i overtrained)i go about 2 1/2hrs from waking before i eat breakfast.Which is oats,2eggs,walnuts,and an apple.Whats happening is i get really fatigued (tired)after i eat.Usally have to lay down for 10-15min to snap out of it.Could my body be shutting down to save cals for day?I lift that evening then and the same thing happens after dinner.It seems like my body is trying to save everything it gets.Im 33yrs 181-183 and 11.1-11.8%bf though the week.I weight and check b/f every sun/wed morning.Sunday being low and wed being high.

I've been kickboxing in the morning with a heavy bag keeping my heart rate 80%+ for around 35min 3days a week .I drink about 3-4scoops of x-tend some pre and rest during.Im trying to build up some muscle again(i overtrained)i go about 2 1/2hrs from waking before i eat breakfast.Which is oats,2eggs,walnuts,and an apple.Whats happening is i get really fatigued (tired)after i eat.Usally have to lay down for 10-15min to snap out of it.Could my body be shutting down to save cals for day?I lift that evening then and the same thing happens after dinner.It seems like my body is trying to save everything it gets.Im 33yrs 181-183 and 11.1-11.8%bf though the week.I weight and check b/f every sun/wed morning.Sunday being low and wed being high.

Your probably just feeling fatigued from your blood sugar fluctuating after being fasted so long, your brain has to switch back to glucose once you introducing carbs again (fructose in the apple) Also this is fairly low in protein for one meal, a large egg only contains about 6g of protein. You should try a higher ratio of whites/yolk such as 5 egg whites + 2 whole eggs.

Your probably just feeling fatigued from your blood sugar fluctuating after being fasted so long, your brain has to switch back to glucose once you introducing carbs again (fructose in the apple) Also this is fairly low in protein for one meal, a large egg only contains about 6g of protein. You should try a higher ratio of whites/yolk such as 5 egg whites + 2 whole eggs.
Its around 25g of protein.
I've started drinking 3/4scoop of whey upon waking and drinking purple pyscho during(leucine+hydro whey)the fatigue is alittle better.
I was told i should be eating some carbs too.(still can;t bring myself to do it)because my h/r is above 80% the whole time and gets higher in the 85% and higher range at times.
Think im not getting enough cals at3200 a day for training 2x.Burning around 500-600cal in morning and hitting the weights around 4-5pm for an hour and a half.
Doing some cardio/conditioning after(box-jumps,sprints)for a total of 2+hrs at night.

No wonder im fatigued didn't seem like much until a had to type everything.

Back