• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

traveling a lot?

lil-bit-slim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm taking a new job that will have me traveling across multiple states often. Most of the time I will be traveling by air, other times I will drive. This is going to make my use of "advanced supplements" difficult. Do any of you deal with this? I have had a few thoughts...

1) Maybe I will be able to continue using test e and from time to time will have to miss a shot.

2) Maybe I could just use anavar in the future, which I could take with me anywhere

3) Maybe I could get testapel inserts if I go to the dr during pst and show low test results...I work closely with hrt docs in my job and am close with a lot of them.

any suggestions?

If you have a HRT script, just carry your script and test with you. If you need to carry around another type of compound with you, like tren. Use an empty 10ml bottle and load it up with tren inside. Not the safest of all ways, but it works. You can put orals in vitamin bottles, etc. Pins should be no problem if you have an HRT script, some states require a separate script for pins, so just get one in case. Lastly, try to use long ester compounds. If you want to use on bottle to carry around instead of several, you can make a blend and put it all in the bottle with the script on it. Lots of ways to do it bro. I travel a lot any have many methods, you are golden if you have scripts for test and pins.

/V

I dont have a script. I would hate to not be able to use test anymore but I'm thinking I might just have to switch to anavar.

If you personally know or work with HRT docs, just get a script....that's what I would do. I have a script and am not on HRT. But I can travel wherever I want with pins as long as I have my scripts. Just switching to anavar is not the best of moves....you need test, var alone doesn't help much (for me at least).

/V

...anyone have a similar work schedule? Suggestions? Advice?

I've had to travel in the past OP with a similar situation. I've had to miss a pin or two scheduling as well. It had little effect on my training and growth progress; though it was later in the cycle and there was plenty of Test C and Deca in my system I'm sure. I would find a sympathetic HRT doctor and get a script as another member stated. Just spend the time researching and you will find the right physician that will be more than willing to help your situation. It would be a shame to get a criminal charge on your record and possibly lose your new job because of it; and/or loose your flying privileges to boot...

Back