• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High tren/ low test

LCSULLA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering how many of you have done this? I keep reading about the sides being minimal on this dosing schedule. I have used tren before at 75mgs EOD (also was on 500 mgs of testE) and didn't have any of the physical sides but it made me lose patience much quicker. And bros keeping saying how awesome they feel running like 500mgs of tren and 150 test a week.

Have gone both ways on this(high tren/low test and low tren/high test). I liked both ways but did see a massive difference when my tren levels got above 600mg per week. Strength and aggression were through the roof. Everyone has their sweet spot for tren. I figured mine is now between 400-600mg but everyone is different. There have been a lot of threads about this lately. If you do a search you will find a good amount of info.

You'll find tons of info/opinions on this subject. You could probably search and spend all morning reading the threads haha. Personally I am a big fan of high Tren and low Test runs. I will go 500 Tren and 200 test weekly. I just prefer to let the tren do the work and run enough test to keep from feeling like a shit sandwich. You'll see that high tren / low test has become in the en vogue thing, but I have tried it both ways and I simply prefer it that way.

I have read a ton of stuff on it. But I guess I am wondering about personally experience with sides. Far example, did you BP go as high doing high tren/ low test as it does high test/ low tren? What about hairloss? Everyone always says tren crushes hair...but I am wondering if its the high test that really does it?

low test/high tren keeps my bp in range, and all other sides down

but right now im using high test/high tren

and im very angry

Yeah...I was a pissed off fucker on tren...well more then usual. :)

I more concerned with BP and hairloss.

I don't have any bp related sides from tren either way.... Now, my level of being an asshole is just tren dosage dependant. I'm not super friendly to start with lol. To be honest, I just feel bad on high test with tren. I can't really explain why, all I know is that for me the tren needs to be the centerpiece of the run.

The high tren/low test effects my bp some but not a lot. Hairloss is not an issue because I shave my head. The combo can make me edgy at times but for the most part I can control it. Im not big on being around people anyway so it doesnt bother me. On the present run, I havent had any of the sides other than slight aggression, sweating and loss of breathe.

250 test 525 tren I can run forever. I don't but I feel great. Super libido and only side is mild insomnia.

For bulking tho I'm going to do test 1gm deca 6-800, tren 525 and Dbol 30-60

(test e, tren a for me)

Week 10. I've been at 900 test and 200 Tren for 4 weeks now. No sides that I notice but generally don't feel as good as I thought would.

Throw in some masteron!!! The most productive cycle ive ever run was tren 600/mast 600/test 250..i felt great and got ripped as hell. BUT cardio fuckin sucked. I almost died snowbaording in utah..high elevation and tren dont mix!!! Got pissed through my board into the trees and it took me 15 minutes to catch my breath after a wipe out in powder and had to hike some. It was not a pleasant experience

I've tried both and did not notice a huge difference with the high test. I ran one cycle at 700 test and 500 tren A. then another at 250 test and 600 tren A. Mainly because I have heard both arguments as well and wanted to see for myself. I didn't see a huge improvement with running both high. So in the interest of not wasting test I would do the low test high tren.

Also tren and test compete for the same receptor and tren has a much stronger bind and attractiveness to the receptor which means it always wins. So why have all that extra test floating around aromatizing?

In regards to hair loss and this goes for any AS. If your prone to it. it will speed it up. If your not it won't. The only thing that i noticed hair loss with was winny believe it or not.

Back