• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beef Liver and Bodybuilding... Hell yeah.

Beef Liver?

• Total voters

squigader

McBain
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just cooked up a pound of beef liver today with onions. First time ever.

Fried some onions, removed when golden.
Cut liver into chunks (it's a bitch to cut with a normal cheap knife), threw around in some flour. Fried the liver. Done.

Tasted damn good. So has the traditional connection between beef liver and bodybuilding held up over time? Anyone else here eat the stuff? I'm thinking about making it a regular part of my diet.

yeah not for me either

I've had it once at a place called "the bording house" in pensicola florida. Didn't know what it was when I was eating it... but it was good as hell. Never had it after that though.

Just cooked up a pound of beef liver today with onions. First time ever.

Fried some onions, removed when golden.
Cut liver into chunks (it's a bitch to cut with a normal cheap knife), threw around in some flour. Fried the liver. Done.

Sounds like a Filipino dish. :winkfinger:

Just had it 2 days ago and I was thinking the same thing... is this really healthy and good for you? I mean, isn't the main purpose of liver is to filter whatever the cow eats? That can't be healthy! :roflmao:

never tried it, how it taste?

IML Gear Cream!

Mmm liver. I would describe the liver taste as grainy, metallic with a pasty finish. Stir fried liver with dried chilies is freaking awesome. Watch the cholesterol level though.

It has to be cooked right. I like it marinated in white wine and smothered in onions/mushrooms.
Fancy shit right there.

Sounds like a Filipino dish. :winkfinger:

Just had it 2 days ago and I was thinking the same thing... is this really healthy and good for you? I mean, isn't the main purpose of liver is to filter whatever the cow eats? That can't be healthy! :roflmao:
I don't think it holds onto all the toxins and stuff the cow accumulates during a lifetime - our liver doesn't hold onto all the alcohol we've had in our lifetime, for example! I'm sure it's not something to have 3 times a day though, but once a week or every other week can't be too bad!

I've had it once at a place called "the bording house" in pensicola florida. Didn't know what it was when I was eating it... but it was good as hell. Never had it after that though.
Try making it! It's surprisingly simple, about as easy as eggs on the difficulty of cooking scale.

Really good.

Mmm liver. I would describe the liver taste as grainy, metallic with a pasty finish. Stir fried liver with dried chilies is freaking awesome. Watch the cholesterol level though.
The cholesterol is killer, not a food to eat if you have cholesterol problems lol!

Liver is old school bodybuilder food, better than red meat!
Hell yeah. Relatively cheap too!

yeah i will try anything at least once, jus wasnt for me no other reason

Sheeeiiit, throw some onions, beef liver, vineager, and soy sauce in a pan with some steak, fry that shit up, and you've got yourself a nice meal bra

I can eat it if it's cooked like a chicken fried steak, really don't care for the texture though.

i love me fried beef liver and onions, as for being a regular in diet, idk, just know its a bad food if you have Gout issues. I personally eat it maybe twice a year.

To each their own. As for me, my knowledge of anatomy and physiology kicks in, and I can't stomach the thought of eating one bite. The liver works as a garbage dump for the body. You're basically eating badly contaminated meat; loaded with heavy metals and other toxins.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd rather eat cat shit then have liver 50 foot from my plate!

I used to love it when I was a kid. I don't know why, but I really don't care for it anymore. I don't find the smell of it pleasant either.

To each their own. As for me, my knowledge of anatomy and physiology kicks in, and I can't stomach the thought of eating one bite. The liver works as a garbage dump for the body. You're basically eating badly contaminated meat; loaded with heavy metals and other toxins.

I don't think the liver stores them though - they're broken down I believe.

Liver? Nope, no way! I can not deal with organs on my dinner plate. My father loved liver and kidneys. It was a good thing my grandmother lived one street down from us. When it was liver or kidneys, off to Nana's house I would go.

Liver and fried onions is the jump off..! :thumb:

Smells horrendous tates even worse I'd feel bad feeding that horrible shit to a homeless dog on the street what the fuck is wrong with you ppl hahaha no "bra" just NO!

Thats what I shoping for after holidays .that shit
Is so cheap its funny.i lke it old shool pan fried with somee onions . If uwant solt it do it after its fried solt durning fraeing gona make it fuckin hard n tough. Shit im droolin .my is always little rare inside .with vodka shots oooweee yougot u a freakin barbarian faest.if ubeast fromthe east
Fuckin android pice ofshit

Is so cheap its funny.i lke it old shool pan fried with somee onions . If uwant solt it do it after its fried solt durning fraeing gona make it fuckin hard n tough. Shit im droolin .my is always little rare inside .with vodka shots oooweee yougot u a freakin barbarian faest.if ubeast fromthe east

Come one Hellrebel...three posts saying the same thing? Fuck, we heard you the first time.

Back