• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New here, few Qs plz answer!

mushtabak2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello All,

I am 18 from USA. I just started going to gym. I have been doing regular pushups, curlups and all that good stuff for about 5 years now. But Now I have started to fully go to gym and use the machines and all.

Just need some advice on good workouts and specially diets.

I was thinking of buying the $30 'WE' Protein supplements. I have few questions about it.

How many times a day will I have to take it?

Are there any side-effects to it?

It is NOT steriods right? Just checking...

If I stop taking it, will my muscels shrink or sth?

And if I miss a day or two days of gym should I still take it on those days or not?

I have heard many talk good about these protein shakes but some also say "oh they aren't that good and that your body will get small again when you stop taking them..."

Also on thing about eggs. Which part is most benifical, the white part of they yolk. Cause I was mixing a couple egges with milk and stuff so just wanted to know if I should avoid some stuff.

Please please, help me and give some advice.

Thanks a lot for your time reading my post! Waiting for your replys...

Protein is just food.

Eggs are good for you, but please, cook them before you eat them.

Read read read. Don't buy anything until you do.

Welcome to the forum. :)

thnx so much! and bro ^^^ u have got good abs from what i can c on ur avvy, plz tell me good excercises for abs man!

Um, bro?

LOL!

I'm a chick. Check out my profile.

^^oh i m sooo so sorry, didn know. the way i c in ur avator anyone would be fooled. u r really good bodybuilder.

still i m interested in the advice cause ur abs are just great.

srry again and hope u give me ur great workout secrets.

Stick to heavy compound free-weight lifts
Balance your push with your pull, your upper with your lower
Do chins, sprints, do a much of your work standing as possible
What little ab work you do, add weight and train with the same rep ranges as any other muscle
And finally, practice the "away from the refrigerator push" often.

Back