• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How long to run a Tren cycle?

68 firebird

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long can you run a Tren cycle? I'm on HRT and would like to run Tren to get ready for a competition. Before I was put on HRT I had run a couple of 10on/10off cycles with Test, but now the situation is a little different. Any help is appreciated.
C

68 firebird said:
How long can you run a Tren cycle? I'm on HRT and would like to run Tren to get ready for a competition. Before I was put on HRT I had run a couple of 10on/10off cycles with Test, but now the situation is a little different. Any help is appreciated.
C

Before the experts chime in... What dose of HRT Test are you on?

I can't believe this is too difficult a question for the vast experience on this site. Really? No insight.
C

I always do tren for 10 to 12 weeks. A a little less than E, because of the pin thing

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Any other down sides to running longer other than the pinning?
C

IML Gear Cream!
stacked EOD for 6-8 weeks M/W/F and you can throw in a little EQ and I always stack primo with every shot 'cause it's molecular make-up. I've learned primo sorta adhears to the other juice and helps your body absorb it and keep more gains to make a long story short.

im planning on running my tren e for 10 weeks, if i find it hard ill drop it to 8 weeks. JMO.

There is no limit to how long you can run it if you're healthy. At 300 mg/wk of T, you may already have a compromised lipid profile. Tren will certainly worsen that. Let labs be your guide or limit yourself to twelve weeks. At minimum, I recommend before and after labs.

8-10 is ok..more its can be hard for body!

Back