• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best peptide for goals, and cjc 1295 alone?

birket

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 26 and on trt...yes it happens to ppl in their twenties, odd. However, i see okay results in the gym, but was wondering if cjc 1295 w/ out dac would be good alone, or if this should be ran with another pep( prefer a non prolactin prone ). I have seen some of dats posts and others as well. Here is the reason I ask. Most are looking to add muscle while burning good amounts of fat. I am just trying to add size and bulk...I mean it can be clean, not trying to cookie monster it, just saying what would be the best and at what times. I seen dac say for therapeutic use at night...however, for some size? Also, this is all sub q correct...i'm pretty sure just wanted to ask. Again, i am not looking for a cheat, but a good boost. I do deads, sdls, squats, bp,etc...not to much isos. So if you get the idea of my goals, size and strength...goals more size, but you get the drift. Also if you think there are better peps via per goals fire away. Responses appreciated.

Back