• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Panic! Why won't my dick work?

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys.

I experienced a bit of a problem last Fridat night about 3.30am.

I went training after work as usual and had a hard session on shoulders and traps.

I got home, tired after a long week of training (first solid week of training in two months), had some dinner and then crashed around 1.30am

I then got a call from a girl I know, asking me to come over as she was feeling horny.

Naturally, being a gent, I obliged and was out of my bed and calling a cab in no time.

Now, knowing I was gonna need to stay awake for the next few hours, I necked a couple of Nitor pills (fat burner tabs, but awesome for 'firing' you up and keeping you awake) and headed off.

When I got there, we started getting on with the obvious, except my dick wouldn't go hard for love nor money! The evening involved a lot of 'motivation' time etc but in the end resulted in us going to sleep.

Not good!

Luckily, it came back to life in the morning, so went for it then - giving it a bit more effort than usual to make up for the previous nights cock up (or lack of it). However, it still wasn't back to its usual rock best.

Now, this is worrying me a little. For a start, I'm only 26. This has never happened before - not even on drink. And I'm not on any PH/AAS.

So, I want to know what you guys think about my hypotheses behind it.

1: I had had a hard (no pun intended) week training intensely every night that week - my first return-to-full-time training for two months - so was too run down (although this has never been a problem before)

2: I had overused the Nitor (guarana, kola nut, green tea, glucomannan, 7-Keto-DHEA). I had two during the day like usual, then two again at 3am to give me an extra boost. Could this have been an overdose or one of those 'too much results in the opposite desired affect' situation?

3: Although I am experiencing no pain or inability to train, could I have possible pulled or strained something that would physically inhibit my ability to get one up.

4: It was a mixture of the above as well as a newly-induced psychological complex that makes me panic, therefore making it worse.

Since Friday, it hasn't been 100% and it - and even I - seem a bit disinterested. Usually, it comes alive at the sight of a hot chick, but now, it seems not to care less. I feel a bit tired etc but nothing unusual for a Monday morning. And it worked perfectly last week when I was with an Aussie bird and midweek with an old girlfriend. So it's literally gone down hill since Thursday. I've been on creatine for the last two months which always made it rock solid, too.

I was supposed to start an Hdrol cycle today as well, but I'm gonna avoid everything till I find out what's up (or what's not) with this.

Really dunno what's happened, any suggestions guys?

Cheers.

Check your blood pressure. Do you have a family history of bp problems? Other than that it happens you should be fine.

I have the same problem sometimes when I take stims. I actually used to get pretty bad shrinkage when I took ephedrine and it was even difficult to piss at times.

I have the same problem sometimes when I take stims. I actually used to get pretty bad shrinkage when I took ephedrine and it was even difficult to piss at times.

OK....now I have this image burned into my head of your penis.......I can't even describe this.

Sounds like photoshop inspiration to me. lol

Min0........To the Photoshop!!

attachment.php

Hey guys.

I experienced a bit of a problem last Fridat night about 3.30am.

I went training after work as usual and had a hard session on shoulders and traps.

I got home, tired after a long week of training (first solid week of training in two months), had some dinner and then crashed around 1.30am

I then got a call from a girl I know, asking me to come over as she was feeling horny.

Naturally, being a gent, I obliged and was out of my bed and calling a cab in no time.

Now, knowing I was gonna need to stay awake for the next few hours, I necked a couple of Nitor pills (fat burner tabs, but awesome for 'firing' you up and keeping you awake) and headed off.

When I got there, we started getting on with the obvious, except my dick wouldn't go hard for love nor money! The evening involved a lot of 'motivation' time etc but in the end resulted in us going to sleep.

Not good!

Luckily, it came back to life in the morning, so went for it then - giving it a bit more effort than usual to make up for the previous nights cock up (or lack of it). However, it still wasn't back to its usual rock best.

Now, this is worrying me a little. For a start, I'm only 26. This has never happened before - not even on drink. And I'm not on any PH/AAS.

So, I want to know what you guys think about my hypotheses behind it.

1: I had had a hard (no pun intended) week training intensely every night that week - my first return-to-full-time training for two months - so was too run down (although this has never been a problem before)

2: I had overused the Nitor (guarana, kola nut, green tea, glucomannan, 7-Keto-DHEA). I had two during the day like usual, then two again at 3am to give me an extra boost. Could this have been an overdose or one of those 'too much results in the opposite desired affect' situation?

3: Although I am experiencing no pain or inability to train, could I have possible pulled or strained something that would physically inhibit my ability to get one up.

4: It was a mixture of the above as well as a newly-induced psychological complex that makes me panic, therefore making it worse.

Since Friday, it hasn't been 100% and it - and even I - seem a bit disinterested. Usually, it comes alive at the sight of a hot chick, but now, it seems not to care less. I feel a bit tired etc but nothing unusual for a Monday morning. And it worked perfectly last week when I was with an Aussie bird and midweek with an old girlfriend. So it's literally gone down hill since Thursday. I've been on creatine for the last two months which always made it rock solid, too.

I was supposed to start an Hdrol cycle today as well, but I'm gonna avoid everything till I find out what's up (or what's not) with this.

Really dunno what's happened, any suggestions guys?

Cheers.

Check my last post in the zma erections thread, may be useful

Back