• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone else ever get suspended from school?

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did once :grin: :laugh:

Yes, this was taken from another board lol
attachment.php

so...your name is Chris, eh? The mystery unravels..
:)

Never suspended..I almost bypassed that and came real close to being expelled...
Some friends and I took apart out Jr High school bleachers...
(just the boards you sat on..)

It's not his suspension! :rolleyes: you twits believe everything he writes?? :p
Besides, I know his real name! :p :grin:

I saw that as soon as I posted it....
ohh..I'm a twit?
is that a good term in Sweden??

hiya jenny!
:wave:

Originally posted by Jenny
It's not his suspension! :rolleyes: you twits believe everything he writes?? :p
Besides, I know his real name! :p :grin:

LOL...yeah, its not mine but its a pretty cool reason to be suspended :funny:

yeah...show that to your mom....she wouldn't think so...
your dad..would give you the behind mom;s back, 'attaboy' gesture though!

Kuso only wishes it were his :p right on bro!

I wonder what his parents said when they got that call. I bet the kid hoped it was his dad that answered the phone... and that his dad was the kind of guy that would say "hell yeah son". Note the girl didnt post hers to the internet and the guy did :grin:

We could make a beef stew of this ...:rolleyes:
I've been suspended in high school,skipping too many classes!:(

IML Gear Cream!
My mom was a teacher when I was a kid, so the principal let me get away with the occasional brawl and what not. Which was a good thing, I was actually the 2nd shortest guy in the class and had to make up for it with my big mouth. Thank god I grew later on :D

u r lucky, eggs..I thought it would be the other way around....

No, amazingly not... most of the fights I got in were with this kid who my mom really went out of her way to help, and he'd make sexual remarks about her to the other kids. So I beat the crap out of him weekly. In fact... the last day of elementary (when we graduated) I kicked his tail in front of the school because he whispered some remark to me when my mom was standing nearby and he thought I wouldnt do anything.

Fortunately, I dont fight if I can help it anymore... black eyes and bloody fists are only fun in kickboxing now :grin:

that's funny!
I cold only imagine the talks she had with hm
"now listen, Billy...you need to stop telling the other kids that you want to boink me..and my little eggs willnot have to stomp your face into mush.."

Actually, she never broached the subject with him to my recall. She must have thought that I did a good enough job of it :bash:

"any questions?"
:D

Originally posted by Pianomahnn
I thought you were older than that. . .wtf.

Kid............You gotta lighten up. Your like a schrewd half the time I read your posts. Relax, the worlds not out to get you. K? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jodi
Kid............You gotta lighten up. Your like a schrewd half the time I read your posts. Relax, the worlds not out to get you. K? :rolleyes:

Oh yes it is.......

RUN FREAK RUN! :teeth:

Back