• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

King of Pain - King Kamali (DVD)

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Exclamation King of Pain - King Kamali (DVD)
King Kamali Has a new DVD "The King Of Pain" Like we expect him to do it's a lot of talk. He will take the throne :blah: :blah: :blah:
It was filmed in the offseason with a lot of heavy weights, Kamali with a weight of around 145 kg(300pounds):eek:

On www.kingkamali.com You can find a trainer of his latest DVD.

one of the worst bb'ers of all time. :thumb:

What I don't get is that he thinks he's the best, he won a show I forgot what show but it was a little before the Arnold, and when he placed 41.52.5.51.51.at the Arnold he said that he could have won the show if he come in shape, but for real he had no chance at all, he looks like shit!

even when he is contest ready he looks like shit. he is fat with no taper and a huge gut.

P-funk said:
even when he is contest ready he looks like shit. he is fat with no taper and a huge gut.
kk1.jpg

I prefer the gut of his wife!

023.jpg

When you guys say "he looks like shit," are you saying in comparison to other elites? Or just shitty looking in general.... I'd love to look as shitty as he does.

* Legion * said:
When you guys say "he looks like shit," are you saying in comparison to other elites? Or just shitty looking in general.... I'd love to look as shitty as he does.
Well for a bodybuilder he does not look bad, he has bad genetics, and his frame is not filled out all the way( and he does not look like he's going to improve any time soon) so compared to the top 50 bodybuilders he should not be in the top 35. compared to let's say Foreman he looks great but then again so does kefe.

16282Cutsbyme003-med.jpg

^ Who the hell is this kid in the pic? I'm seeing everyone post his pics.

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Well for a bodybuilder he does not look bad, he has bad genetics, and his frame is not filled out all the way( and he does not look like he's going to improve any time soon) so compared to the top 50 bodybuilders he should not be in the top 35. compared to let's say Foreman he looks great but then again so does kefe.

16282Cutsbyme003-med.jpg

OUCH! Sorry Foreman.

IML Gear Cream!
cappo5150 said:
^ Who the hell is this kid in the pic? I'm seeing everyone post his pics.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back