• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice arimidex

Soulnightmare

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i guess my other thread got deleted but got the information i wanted basically stats 6ft 145 pounds 20 years old before start talking bout my age i was diagnosed low t age 16 because of a genetic disorder called xxy syndrome, doctors wouldnt prescribe me injections so they put me on androgel then testim none them worked. I asked for injections this time they said yea but 200mg every four weeks most doctors said did my research no way in hell im going thru with it. i dont have insurance anymore so for the last month since ive had low t for couple years ive been using 500mg test e a week from mlg pharma. even tho i have no blood test to confirm i can say it deff is working alot of energy and im horny 247 which never was the case when i didnt take it so happy about that but im also going to put doing a full blast cycle for four months starting next month then cruise at 250mg a week for remaining of the year. May notice by my weight im really skinny most of it cause my doctors confirmed my metabolism is inhumanely fast it shouldnt be physically possible to be this fast, had me do a test i literally ate 7k a day all of it mcdonalds pizza junk food for id say almost a month no weight was gained actually lost two pounds which is weird so sucks i have to eat so much more to gain muscle but im okay with it i want the dream body i always wanted i love working out even tho i knew i couldnt gain weight i still did it would keep my head clear but this question i have is i have way too high estrogen as my doctors have said but since i no longer have insurance i can get on the medication my doctor wanted to prescribe me so my question is i was thinking running arimidex while doing my blast cycle so the extra test wont convert into more estrogen and so i wont get man boobs as my doctor said i would how many mg should i use 1mg a week? 2mg a week? or should i use something other than arimidex really do not want man boobs at all if anyone could help id gladly appreciate it very much

i actually know what im doing, i do know its considered a blast but being shut down for four years i decided for my health i would do 500mg a week for a month and continue with the blast then cruise at 250mg do not want more estrogen no insurance so im just asking how mg should i take

.5mg eod....:daydream: Thn get bloodwork..And continue TRYING to learn what you are doing....

Lots of guys with your defect have problems with gyno, and many of them end up having to go through surgery. That one extra chromosome can give you several sides like low T....and I bet you are probably taller than most people in your family? I'm familiar with your condition, and I would be very weary and careful running test without the supervision of a doctor.

You are very prone to gyno brother....and it could hit you fast and hard causing you to have to undergo surgery. Having said that, whatever you run....you will want to run something stronger than adex. Adex is an AI....but you would want to find a suicidal AI. There is a difference. Again, get blood done and try your best to get insurance and see a qualified endo to help you out. In your case.....you really have to be EXTRA careful with what you run and should have constant blood work done. I'm sorry to hear about your condition, that sucks big time. Do you have any other side effects, like bad coordination?

/V

Lots of guys with your defect have problems with gyno, and many of them end up having to go through surgery. That one extra chromosome can give you several sides like low T....and I bet you are probably taller than most people in your family? I'm familiar with your condition, and I would be very weary and careful running test without the supervision of a doctor.

You are very prone to gyno brother....and it could hit you fast and hard causing you to have to undergo surgery. Having said that, whatever you run....you will want to run something stronger than adex. Adex is an AI....but you would want to find a suicidal AI. There is a difference. Again, get blood done and try your best to get insurance and see a qualified endo to help you out. In your case.....you really have to be EXTRA careful with what you run and should have constant blood work done. I'm sorry to hear about your condition, that sucks big time. Do you have any other side effects, like bad coordination?

/V

i would like the supervision of a doctor but insurance as much as i hate to say i wont have it for a while and honestly im tired of feeling like shit before i started test i had suicidal thoughts almost every day i would rage out bad mood swings i hated my life now i feel alot better more happy zero mood swings id really hate to stop taking test. Plus your right i am except i recently found out my cousin has the same condition as me but hes like 6ft 6, along with my condition i also have been diagnosed with hgh deficiency which i already knew as my body is that of a 14 year old boy at 14 i was 6ft2 now im 6ft so something doesnt add up after many doctor visitz,ive been hgh deficient since i was about 15. Everyone knows how expensive hgh is and it makes me so angry as the reason doctors wont prescribe me it is cause the cost all them agree it would help finish growing but the cost none wanna prescribe it to me which is just unfair. But then again my cousins lives in italy and like most people know europe is universal insurance.
i did notice however sometimes i cant walk straight idk if its a side effect but all started when i turned 16. i appreciate your advice alot thank you. i have a question tho i literally just got off the phone with one my good dr and he said if im gonna run test my best bet would to run letrozole cause he said it would eliminate almost all gyno he said to run it for ten days and if i notice a differnce use it through my whole test run but at 1.25mg every day then when i cruise it wont be needed..whats your take on that?

/V

Nice reply Victor..Sometimes I can be a little quick to reply before taking time to put myself in someone elses shoes...Good job....

I agree, but c'mon guys .5mg ED of arimidex will be plenty for only 500mg of test a week. I would advice running a low dose of proviron along side of the blast. It also acts as an AI without drying your joints out like Aromasin does. I would run .5mg of Arimidex ED at night and 50mg of proviron ED. You will also notice an increase in gym aggression being that Proviron is very androgenic as well as a nice boost in libido! It you want to play it on the safe side keep a suicide AI on hand just in case : )

I agree, but c'mon guys .5mg ED of arimidex will be plenty for only 500mg of test a week. I would advice running a low dose of proviron along side of the blast. It also acts as an AI without drying your joints out like Aromasin does. I would run .5mg of Arimidex ED at night and 50mg of proviron ED. You will also notice an increase in gym aggression being that Proviron is very androgenic as well as a nice boost in libido! It you want to play it on the safe side keep a suicide AI on hand just in case : )

For the average fellow, I would agree. But with the OP's condition, he is born naturally prone to gyno. I use adex on cycle, because a little bit of estro is necessary....but if I was the OP, I would run a much stronger suicidal AI. Yes, I would also use proviron and HCG and perhaps some HMG in his case. I don't want to throw too much advice at the OP without seeing his blood work and knowing all his numbers. And I would say that to anyone that chimes in here....without knowing more about the OP's situation, I don't think it's a smart move for us to throw blind advice. If he wants to go ahead and just do whatever he wants to do, that's his decision. If I couldn't find a doctor to work with me, I would personally use a little more than 500mg of test EW along with a good dose of a stong SAI like letro. Letro can kill up to 98% of estro....and for normal fellas, that's not ideal. We need estro (some). In the OP's case, I would think he would want to make as little estro as possible. Again, I'm not a doctor nor will I pretend to be. Cases like this should be supervised by professionals....not bro science.

/V

i did notice however sometimes i cant walk straight idk if its a side effect but all started when i turned 16.

Sadly, this is a side effect of your condition....and there are many more sides that you may experience. I feel bad that nobody has explained all of this to you. Having reread your post, you are more than likely a candidate for some antidepressants. I highly doubt that HGH will help you, it may spark some energy and give you a better overall feeling in general, but this should have been given to you before your plates closed when you were younger. We have some sponsors here that have some very high quality HGH and very respectable prices, should you decide to use it. I wish you the best of luck, should you ever decide to get insurance or want to visit an endo, I live in New York as well and can give you a name of a good doctor. Again, I feel really bad that you have this condition. There are several types of meds that can help you, especially with your depression, dizziness, etc. Best of luck to you.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
being shut down for four years

Try stopping the test and use a single dose of triptorelin (GnRH). It may kick-start natural production.
I'm sure you can find many posts about it here on IMF.
Learn about how to use it before you take the plunge.

I do wish you the best of luck getting help with your condition.

Last edited:
Back