• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Questions regarding gyno

JD123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I searched through some of the other threads about gyno and it seemed that everyone who has it has a hard lump under the nipple and some pain as well... I'm pretty sure I have gyno, but have neither of those symptoms. My nipples are both really puffy (moreso the left side) and the "puffiness" extends even farther than the nipple, kinda across the lower part of the pec on the left side. I first noticed it after an M1T cycle, and I know its more than just fat becaue its there even when my bodyfat is low.

So my question is about fighting the gyno, I seem to hear everyone recommending Nolva. But I seem to recall seeing something about how Nolva can't combat the affects if caused by M1T... this true? And that I need to use B-6?

So how much B-6 do I need to take daily/weekly? And also, if I was going to use Nolva is this stuff here legit? http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=143

And if I was going to take Nolva how much daily/weekly? Thanks for any help, I REALLY want to get rid of this gyno.

Once you have full blown Gyno, it is only corrected through surgery.

Gyno in the process of developement is corrected through, as you said, nolva or b6, depending on what substance you used..

The fact that you are not experiencing pain/discomfort etc. might mean that you have full out Gyno. It still wouldn't hurt to try b6 or nolva to see if it helps.

Not sure if M1T is progesterone related as I am not familiar with PH's....

That site is legit, though you should purchase the liquid or capped verision (not the powder) of nolva unless you know how to suspend or cap nolva.

If gyno from M1T is estrogen related, a dose of 60-80mg/day until symptoms subside should do the trick.

deeno said:
Once you have full blown Gyno, it is only corrected through surgery.

Gyno in the process of developement is corrected through, as you said, nolva or b6, depending on what substance you used..

The fact that you are not experiencing pain/discomfort etc. might mean that you have full out Gyno. It still wouldn't hurt to try b6 or nolva to see if it helps.

Not sure if M1T is progesterone related as I am not familiar with PH's....

That site is legit, though you should purchase the liquid or capped verision (not the powder) of nolva unless you know how to suspend or cap nolva.

If gyno from M1T is estrogen related, a dose of 60-80mg/day until symptoms subside should do the trick.

Ok, more questions...

How long before you've reached a state of "full blown gyno". Also, I don't recall ever having and pain, even when I first noticed it. And if it is full blown, do you have any idea how much the surgery might cost?

Where can I get capped nolva? On that site I just see the powder and the liquid.

And you said 60-80mg daily, is that for the nolva or the B6? Would I be able to take nolva and b6 together? I don't see how it would hurt since b6 is just a vitamin, it should be harmless.

That's not necessarily gyno. If your on something that makes you hold water, it could just be that. I had a big problem when I was on dbol because I held water around my nipples, but I thought it was gyno despite the fact that I never had any itchiness or pain. It went away when I dropped the dbol. Im still holding a little water but im still on test and EQ.

gococksDJS said:
That's not necessarily gyno. If your on something that makes you hold water, it could just be that. I had a big problem when I was on dbol because I held water around my nipples, but I thought it was gyno despite the fact that I never had any itchiness or pain. It went away when I dropped the dbol. Im still holding a little water but im still on test and EQ.

I don't think it has anything to do with water retention because I'm not taking any supplements at all. Also, I had the flu a month or so ago and for a couple days when I had it I ate/drank almost nothing, so I was near dehydration and it was still there.

What about this site...

http://www.ibenutrition.com/aqs.htm

legit as well?

That whole "THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE, THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HARMFUL IF INGESTED." message makes me a little leary. Do they just have to put that because they're seeling it as a research chemical? Is it actually safe to take? And what is an aqueous solution?

JD123 said:
What about this site...

http://www.ibenutrition.com/aqs.htm

legit as well?

That whole "THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE, THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HARMFUL IF INGESTED." message makes me a little leary. Do they just have to put that because they're seeling it as a research chemical? Is it actually safe to take? And what is an aqueous solution?

That is legit yes. The other stuff is simply a disclaimer, you'll be fine. Get the liquid stuff, as it is more readily available IMO.

Gyno and the symptoms associated with gyno vary with different people. Blame it on genetics. Because of this there is no set time period when gyno sets in. I can't tell you for sure if its gyno, but sure sounds like it to me.

60-80mg NOLVA everyday, i dont see why nolva and b6 can not be taken together, not sure though.

Maybe someone can chime in as per the required dosage of b6 (if in fact M1T gyno is progesterone related).

Thanks for all the info and help, guys.

I'm going to get some b6 today... I don't know how much I need to take but I'll take a good amount. Its just a vitamin so I don't see how it could hurt if I take too much.

If that doesn't seem to help I'll move on to the tamoxifen citrate in liquid form.

For people using B-6, 400-600mg a day seems to be the norm.

B vitamins are relatively difficult to overdose on because they are water soluble and leave the body quickly, fat soluble vitamins do not and can be 'dangerous.'

IML Gear Cream!
Mudge said:
For people using B-6, 400-600mg a day seems to be the norm.

B vitamins are relatively difficult to overdose on because they are water soluble and leave the body quickly, fat soluble vitamins do not and can be 'dangerous.'

Ok, I just bought my B6 today. 200mg per capsule. And I was thinking about 2-3 a day so that's about right. Would you take it all in one shot or at seperate times?

Back