• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fox News Records Unprecedented Top 10/10 Programs In Cable News

busyLivin

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fox News Records Unprecedented Top 10 Out Of 10 Programs In Cable News For 2nd Quarter... On Pace To Be Network's Best Year Ever...

The O'reilly Factor 3,191,000
Hannity 2,345,000
Glenn Beck 2,053,000
On The Record W/greta 1,950,000
Special Report W/bret Baier 1,889,000
Fox Report/shep Smith 1,783,000
The O'reilly Factor (rpt) 1,579,000
America's Newsroom Bill Hemmer & Megyn Kelly 1,399,000
Your World W/neil Cavuto 1,389,000
Studio B W/shep Smith 1,169,000

10 out of 10 = Zero, so they are nothing.....

ten of ten out of the top ten spots :)

Glen Beck did an awesome piece yesterday about Cap and Trade. This bill should scare everyone in the country. If it doesn't, you are totally blind. If it passes, we may be standing in line for rationed everyday things we need to live on....bread, gas ect.

Glen Beck did an awesome piece yesterday about Cap and Trade. This bill should scare everyone in the country. If it doesn't, you are totally blind. If it passes, we may be standing in line for rationed everyday things we need to live on....bread, gas ect.

Link?

Fox News Records Unprecedented Top 10 Out Of 10 Programs In Cable News For 2nd Quarter... On Pace To Be Network's Best Year Ever...

The O'reilly Factor 3,191,000
Hannity 2,345,000
Glenn Beck 2,053,000
On The Record W/greta 1,950,000
Special Report W/bret Baier 1,889,000
Fox Report/shep Smith 1,783,000
The O'reilly Factor (rpt) 1,579,000
America's Newsroom Bill Hemmer & Megyn Kelly 1,399,000
Your World W/neil Cavuto 1,389,000
Studio B W/shep Smith 1,169,000

I have been watching FOX out of curiosity as I've visiting the US, and I must honestly say - partisanship aside - I'm not a Dem or Repub,

that FOX news is very terrible. Lots of "weazal words," people speaking as "FOX news contributors" but we don't know their area of expertise.

Lots of abstract generalizations, used adjectives and abstract nouns.

FOX news may be number 1. But it's still a niche market. It's a narrow market.

The Internet and many cable channels compete for TV.

I do not see the FOX viewership every growing enough to be influential.

It's a challenge to find objective, in-depth and informative news anywhere, on TV.

I see TV news going in the the same as newspapers.

If you want to inform yourself, read, don't listen or watch. And choose your sources carefully, and check their citations, and also those that disagree them them.

I watch Fox News 4 or so times a week, mostly Fox and Friends, but also Shep on occasion. While I think their delivery is lacking (They sound like whiners), their content is good. They bring things to people's attention and ask questions that I feel are important. Honestly, at this point I can't tell if he is posturing or not, but Obama appears to be quite a bit more liberal than I thought, and the transparency he promised is not happening. Don't get me wrong I still like my vote, we could not have gone through another 4-8 years of continued Bush policies, I am just not giving him the pass everyone else seems to be giving him. I would consider Romney in 2012, and I would 100% vote Huckabee regardless of what happens with the economy. If Sarah Palin is somehow involved in any fashion other than as emcee, I am going to kill myself.

Most of the shows listed are basically talk shows where people are discussing ideas and offering opinions rather than simply delivering a stream of facts. I actually think this is a good thing. They bring up viewpoints and cover stories other networks won't.

Maybe it's because they're not doing Michael Jackson Idolatry every show? Just a theory....

I watch PBS and BBC for my news...I used to watch Brit Hume on Fox everyday, but he isn't on anymore :( So no more for me.

Back