• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I never knew that (regarding chicken nuggets)

Skyliner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Normally when I'm urging for some nuggets, I'll normally settle down for KFC or Mac (only on Cheat Days). However, recently my mum bought some frozen nuggets and I checked out it's nutrition stats.

Inside it states that each piece of nugget contains 2.5 g of Fat, 2 g of protein, 4 g of carbs, and 0 sat fats! Doesn't that means that if a person is trying to bulk, he/she can actually eat as much such nuggets as possible?

Did I presume this correctly? Or am I missing something? Please help, cause having the right to eat 8-10 pieces of nuggest w/o sat fats everyday is gonna change my bulking diet (positively) in a big way!

Well, it's kind of relative, lol....I mean on one hand you're bulking and trying to get some extra kcals....in a sense, yes, you could probably get away w/ eating them every now and then. On the other hand, they aren't that nutritionally sound. They do have more fat than protein and probably have zero quality nutrients due to the processing. I guess it comes down to how much lean mass you want to put on compared w/ fat. I don't think a couple servings a week will do much harm, but I wouldn't be eating them every day. That's just my opinion though.

I think if you really knew what went into those nuggets, you'd stop eating them altogether...... I like to think of nuggets as "the hot dogs/sauages" of the chicken world......they're really nasty

:barf: :finger:

just my opinion, yuk,puke,ralph..... i'll try to remember where i have the article, but beleive it or not,your're eating feathers, its rare,but in the past some feather's had gotten into the grinding room,:eek:

Have you guys tried the Morningstar brand veggie Chicken Nuggets?

The taste is nearly indistinguishable from regular nuggets, plus they are low fat/high protien. I love'em.

Maxim magazine did a chemical breakdown of McD's chicken nuggets and found that they contain a ton of fish. typically the leftover stuff from fish stick processing.

gag me with a blunt instrument

ugh fishy bits, the last time I had McNuggets I became violenly ill about 3 hours later.

I haven't been back to McDonald's in almost 2 years.

Back