• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

posterior deltoid

rayray715

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can someone examine my rear deltoid on each side and tell me if im lagging on one side or if its just a difference of shape. im bothered by my right side, even though it seems more defined, and think my left arm has better symmetry.

on my right arm, my arm and delts look leaner, and you can see the lines coming in high from the back. i dont know if thats posterior head or the lateral head giving that shape.

on the left arm, its more round and massive, and its lines seem to be much lower than the right.

and tell me how if i can, correct the symmetry.

dsc03377n.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc03378c.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc03380zw.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc03382m.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hit some poses so we can see

i tried to show the most definition i could from each side. still working on my poses. do my pics not help to clarify my concern?

I think you're always going to find that one side whether it be a bicep or a pec or a quad, will be slightly different. You're obviously making nice strides toward your goals, I wouldn't spend a ton of time worrying about it.

^agree^

patrick

I can see no difference. Then again, a rear double biceps shot would probably have revealed a difference if there was one. Hard to tell from the side.

Back