• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Torrent sites

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Kickass torrents won't let me download torrents - you guys recommend any other sites?

Looks like it's working ok. Thanks PF!

I'm worried about torrents being shut down.

I have a good collection of stuff saved on my Portable Hard-drive but need to save as much as I can!

Need to use private torrent trackers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, kickass wasn't working for a bit.

I use torrentday right now. It is private with lots of seeds and mandatory share ratios.

R.I.P. Demonoid.

IML Gear Cream!
Yup. Ive been using newsgroups since the 90s, still pretty underground to torrent users, whitch is nice. Even my torrent loving friends, I explain alt.binaries and theyre clueless, hah.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Well im interested!

Usenet is the way to go. No sharing, just downloading. Use VPN...private as it gets.

How do I go about getting connected?
I use Vuse as my torrent downloader

You have to use usenet downloaders.

Any of you guys know where I can get season 4 of Love/Hate or Season 2 of Vikings? TPB is slacking.

Thanks HeavyB, ill look into it once I have a day off, getting movies lately has been harder. Dvd quality

Kickass for me too! works well

I bought Newsbinpro serial # like 10 years ago for $10. 1 time fee for updates for life

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

They had a solid team of uploaders. These Americans won't know what we're talking about, it was blocked by a court order or something like that.

Hahaha. ya it was somthing like that

Do I need an invite for newsgroup?

I use the piratebay and find a lot of music , movie files , You just have to be careful of all the malware . RIP btjunkie , the best torrent site I ever used .

Back