• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Protein Spiking class action lawsuit in the works

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sadly, this is needed

Definitely needed, talked with Marc Lobliner in person about this. He is a huge advocate of bringing down companies that do this.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

What do we all of a sudden live in China now? WTF!

Definitely needed, talked with Marc Lobliner in person about this. He is a huge advocate of bringing down companies that do this.

I think he speaks against it for his own marketing purposes to be honest. And I'm a big Marc fan. It just seems like he never cared too much till his own protein was on the market lol.

I think he speaks against it for his own marketing purposes to be honest. And I'm a big Marc fan. It just seems like he never cared too much till his own protein was on the market lol.

He definitely has an agenda to sell his products over others. He admits it too lol!

So who are some of the companies that have done this. It never mentioned any.

Allmax is a big one off the top of my head

Same question here. I read that this is more common in cheap isolates but don't have any brands that have been outed.

Same question here. I read that this is more common in cheap isolates but don't have any brands that have been outed.

Read the ingredient list. They out themselves.

Back