• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Disturbing

pretty neat looking. Way to loud though. You could probably here that a mile away.

I dont' find it disturbing at all.

It was disturbing to see the guy kick it sideways and then get an evil grin on his face when it stumbled, I felt sorry for the headless little bastard.

That is fucking incredible. My professor was talking about that machine in our artificial intelligence class. The algorithm (computer program) to make the legs autocorrect and adjust for inertia is extremely complex.
Judging from the prototype, they still have a lot of work to do, but it looks promising.

at first it's freaky like human legs walking backward n forward but when you get used to it's very cool.

when it went in a circle my son said "it's chasing it's tail"

i didn't like the prick that kicked it either... :) funny reaction to a man just showing off what a machine can do. immediate emotional attatchment to a robotic dog??? i'd invest.

Holy shit that is disturbing. If the legs looked mechanical like the rest of it I probably wouldn't mind, but they look like human legs and it unnerves me a bit.

kcoleman said:
Holy shit that is disturbing. If the legs looked mechanical like the rest of it I probably wouldn't mind, but they look like human legs and it unnerves me a bit.

Not really, it is reverse joint, also known as a chicken walker.

IML Gear Cream!
that thing is definitely evil

It's badass but freaky at the same time!!

If you put that thing back into the 14th century they would burn it for being a witch

Its walking abilities are amazing.

I remember years ago watching science programs talking about how they are still having trouble getting a robot to simply walk on legs.

They have come far.

Wow. Amazing. Yes it looks a bit disturbing initially as the legs are bent at the knee and not the usual stiff knee robots that we are used to seeing in most movies.

Mount a Coax 7.62 on that sucker and you have entered the "Age of the Terminator"

hahahahahahhahah

that thing made me laugh soooo hard

its legs kept pumping, looked like it was jazzercising!

when u do a trouser cough and u feel something slosh
diarhea diarhea

Yes, I think we shoulder equip about 300,000 of them with 1 large .50 cal gun to fire at villages, and one smaller gun to fire at people who get close to it, and then just run them across euraisia, africa, and south america. :thumb:

Freedom isn't free ya know. :)

kcoleman said:

ForemanRules said:
If you put that thing back into the 14th century they would burn it for being a witch

Ditto what they said! :scared:

Back