• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

White D-bols

G0tsm0k3d

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone, know if white d-bols form Russia are legit. Also, what would the recommend dose be, because they are quite different from the regular blue and pink pills.:geewhiz:

Take one and find out . . wait 2 days and then double dose until feeling jerked . . hopefully they are dbol and not birth control pills :lol:

Pictures? Name? Dose? And please don't ask for dose recommendations without posting stats and reading the forum rules and guidelines.

/V

Anyone, know if white d-bols form Russia are legit. Also, what would the recommend dose be, because they are quite different from the regular blue and pink pills.:geewhiz:
You are referring to the PureDbol. These are 20 mg tabs. You will only need 40mg total: one AM and one PM. There a several members on the board right now running them. The PureDbol is a great product. But run for yourself and find out.

Here is a photo of the PureDbol tabs (right side)
IMG_4776.jpg

Same product?

The only white D-bol pills I'm familiar with are Naposim 5mg and they are from Romania. From what I remember they have a triangle on them. Also, they have a sweet taste if you let them disolve under your tounge. Send a picture if you can

Guys...it's not wise to suggest doses to those who you know nothing about. Kindly refrain from doing so....this is why we ask people to post their stats. He can be 16 for all we know. I've seen many kinds of dbol that come from Russia that are white.

/V

Guys...it's not wise to suggest doses to those who you know nothing about. Kindly refrain from doing so....this is why we ask people to post their stats. He can be 16 for all we know. I've seen many kinds of dbol that come from Russia that are white.

/V

this^^^

this is very true. just because u say white dbol and russia doesnt tell us anything...as Vic said there are more than one kind of dbol that come from russia. you need to be more specific with the dbol itself and ur stats. did the dbol come prepackaged in either a bottle or push tabs...or did u buy it in a baggie from someone? did it come directly from a sponsor or something flipped on the streets..bc if so first how do u know its really russians and next how do u even know its really dbol? lots of fakes brother. theres lots of punks out there that will sell u some freakin allergy and sinus pills in a zip lock and tell u its "white russian dbol". good luck bro and try to be a little more specific.

/V

Their Russian D-bols made by Teragon Labs. But some people believe the company is a host and went out of business. I'm actually, not take them but a friend is actually taking them. But know significant changes have happen to his strength or weight. His been taking it for a week. Thanks 4 the feed back!!!

Back