• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What about your nuts???

Shalio

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After a cycle of M1T, with a proper PCT of Nolvadex + tribulus, how long does it take to get your nuts back in shape, and to get your libido back as it was before the M1T cycle???

I know Purdue Power'journal speaks about that, but it's not to clear, my question will clarify that.

Last edited:
From all I've heard, every person is different, and unique.

topolo said:
Dale says that mine come back pretty quickly
Well yes, after being bitten silicon does retain its original shape fairly quickly...

No. You are from France, and that means you have very small testicles to begin with, so let us joke around.

topolo said:
No. You are from France, and that means you have very small testicles to begin with, so let us joke around.
Hey, France is one of the world's largest arms dealers. This guy could have enough stuff to blow up your whole city. Where do you think the terrorists get their weapons?

Everyone's nuts are different. Mine took over a month and then some HCG to get back to normal after M1T.

PirateFromHell said:
Hey, France is one of the world's largest arms dealers. This guy could have enough stuff to blow up your whole city. Where do you think the terrorists get their weapons?

Everyone's nuts are different. Mine took over a month and then some HCG to get back to normal after M1T.

I heard a hot air balloon flew over them recently and they tried to surrender

topolo said:
I heard a hot air balloon flew over them recently and they tried to surrender
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .
not to be mean but that was too good.
on a side bar its interesting to note the 5 strongest countries in the world are the largest arms dealers. The US, Britian, China, Russia, and even France

IML Gear Cream!
and under a month to recover is probably the norm. it depends on how long your cycle was what you took with it, and how hard your nuts shut down

PirateFromHell said:
Alot of them from right here in the US, and if we don't got it then some how were still financing it...........odd eh?

bio-chem said:
on a side bar its interesting to note the 5 strongest countries in the world are the largest arms dealers. The US, Britian, China, Russia, and even France
The 5 largest Arms dealers are the 5 permanent members of the U.N. :hmmm:

PirateFromHell said:
The 5 largest Arms dealers are the 5 permanent members of the U.N. :hmmm:
thats right. im glad someone here had the intelligence here to pick up on that. interesting fact huh

France is the second arms dealer in the world, just behind USA.

And Topolo do you have a problem with France????

Shalio said:

uh oh Topolo watch out france is pretending to have balls again:laugh:

PirateFromHell said:
Hey, France is one of the world's largest arms dealers.
Where do they get the big arms?

Mine come back pretty quickly from M1T, with proper PCT of course.

Id say age plays a factor in this one.

du510 said:
Where do they get the big arms?

Mine come back pretty quickly from M1T, with proper PCT of course.

Id say age plays a factor in this one.
So, you are calling me an old man with small arms? :mad:

Eye vil bomb you kuntry now!

Start talking politics, and the old Right Wing Radical shows up... ;)

Shalio said:

uh..............yes!

France doesnt know how to use them. so i guess they might as well sell them to someone who does?

Shalio said:
After a cycle of M1T, with a proper PCT of Nolvadex + tribulus, how long does it take to get your nuts back in shape, and to get your libido back as it was before the M1T cycle???

I know Purdue Power'journal speaks about that, but it's not to clear, my question will clarify that.
everyone's different but i'd say anywhere from 30-60 days.

Back