• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

worst commercial ever

why are they calling a furniture store a flea market? n he looks a little scary in the close ups but it's just kinda silly there are probably worse ones out there. the people who do commercials for things like preparation h where they have to act like their butthole is itching and burning or depends :thinking:

Any of the anti smoking or anti pot ads are the worst.

he burned a total of 49,332 calories in the making of that commercial

alright the honda commercial sucked. the flea market commercial could be the best commercial I ever saw. Plus that guy is getting huge profit. think about it. its getting posted for free all over internet. millions of people are seeing it. its sticks i your head. i mean i et al of you know the placwes nam now.

alright the honda commercial sucked. the flea market commercial could be the best commercial I ever saw. Plus that guy is getting huge profit. think about it. its getting posted for free all over internet. millions of people are seeing it. its sticks i your head. i mean i et al of you know the placwes nam now.

haha you're right

Back