• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which causes more shutdown?

wheybolic63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
soley in terms of shutdown and the amount of your bodies own endogenous test being dropped by the use of an oral androgen, which one is more likely to cause i higher degree of shutdown. Superdrol or Super dmz 2.0. i realize everyone is different just wondering which one on paper should cause more shutdown. thanks guys

soley in terms of shutdown and the amount of your bodies own endogenous test being dropped by the use of an oral androgen, which one is more likely to cause i higher degree of shutdown. Superdrol or Super dmz 2.0. i realize everyone is different just wondering which one on paper should cause more shutdown. thanks guys

imo... shut down is shut down.
Its not like youll be semi-shutdown.
either your test production is shut down or its not.

sorry i worded that sort of weird. say you take 2 ppl both with the same test levels at exactly 800. outside factors aside. on paper which should cause a lower test score( natural exogenous test)

sorry i worded that sort of weird. say you take 2 ppl both with the same test levels at exactly 800. outside factors aside. on paper which should cause a lower test score( natural exogenous test)

I guess what I am saying is both will put you at a low test level.
low enough to not really make a difference side by side.
lets say both people retested and one was at 50, and the other at 150,
both would be so low it doesnt really have any effect on top of the phs that they are running.

I guess what I am saying is both will put you at a low test level.
low enough to not really make a difference side by side.
lets say both people retested and one was at 50, and the other at 150,
both would be so low it doesnt really have any effect on top of the phs that they are running.

gotcha thx man

Any time you supplement with a hormone it will shut you down because the body will recognize the foreign substance and tell the body to stop producing.

Now, how fast you recover is entirely genetic and based off age plus whole shit load of contributing factors

What is the reasoning behind the question ? Are u wanting to crash ur levels? or are u just trying to see which one is easier on you?

What is the reasoning behind the question ? Are u wanting to crash ur levels? or are u just trying to see which one is easier on you?

just wondering which one i would be able to recover faster from this summer because after this run its gonna be probably 6-9 months before i run another cycle and i want to be able to recover and make natty gains in between that time.

just wondering which one i would be able to recover faster from this summer because after this run its gonna be probably 6-9 months before i run another cycle and i want to be able to recover and make natty gains in between that time.

this will be way more dependent on PCT, then off cycle diet and training, not much to do with the ph you run

IML Gear Cream!

I agree. You should probably run some test along with it. Might as well make it worth your time if youre gonna shut yourself down.

Test or no test its definitely gonna depend on pct campaign brother.

Back