• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the body's ability to heal....

Because we're not amphibians!
But on the bright slide, at least we don't shed an entire body's worth of skin at one time either.
Persoanlly, I would settle for endless teeth, like sharks! Then I would never get root canals... I'd just get that bitch pulled and wait for a new one! :D

Thats completlt untrue I cut off my penis and it grew back twice as big... What you dont believe me? Try it and see for yourself

Actually, human beings can grow back portions of their finger if cut off. Just the tip though. True story.

Umm.. gears... you been hitting that baggie a little hard?
I never heard of finger tips growing back.

Thats completlt untrue I cut off my penis and it grew back twice as big... What you dont believe me? Try it and see for yourself

Okay, it was pretty painful but I got it off. Now we wait!
LMAO!

Actually, human beings can grow back portions of their finger if cut off. Just the tip though. True story.
Yup I cut off a little tip of my finger a few years ago working on a car and it is completely healed. Just a scar now. When it happened I freaked out and threw the extra piece of skin out into the yard. Kinda wish I would have kept that. lol!!
Now in terms of full regeneration I want to be like Wolverine. INSTANT regeneration. Plus you cant go wrong being covered in adamantium.

Yup I cut off a little tip of my finger a few years ago working on a car and it is completely healed. Just a scar now. When it happened I freaked out and threw the extra piece of skin out into the yard. Kinda wish I would have kept that. lol!!
Now in terms of full regeneration I want to be like Wolverine. INSTANT regeneration. Plus you cant go wrong being covered in adamantium.
That would be awesome.

Back