• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PMs /New Guys

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys- it is impossible to COMMUNICATE privately unless you can PM. You only need 50 posts and that can be done jumping around the board and just saying " nice post" - or " Great Info". Plus- folks get to know you. PM is a VERY valuable tool here on this site and is a great asset. So- kick your posts up so you can talk private and you will find life is much easier:winkfinger:. Just a suggestion- think about it-Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
:coffee:

:ohyeah:
not if you keep posting.Then you can COMMUNICATE. We could talk about tits and such ? What is best ? Tits- ass or pussy ? Now I bet you can get some fucking posts :winkfinger:!! HA-HA

IML Gear Cream!
:ohyeah:
not if you keep posting.Then you can COMMUNICATE. We could talk about tits and such ? What is best ? Tits- ass or pussy ? Now I bet you can get some fucking posts :winkfinger:!! HA-HA

agreed

Or- we can talk about Z s gear and a "possible" secret sale ?

Thats sale does seem to be a mystery. And To respond to ORDAWG1..I like a nice ass but my woman has it all. When Im in the gym as she is working out next to me doing squats, I have to go home and take care of business. LOL

I hope the sale includes some tren ( if there is a sale ):winkfinger:

Maybe- if we keep talking about it- there will be a sale- or- maybe Z will have a contest for some FREE gear ? Count me in:winkfinger: Or- if I keep asking I will probably get banned :banned:

Thats sale does seem to be a mystery. And To respond to ORDAWG1..I like a nice ass but my woman has it all. When Im in the gym as she is working out next to me doing squats, I have to go home and take care of business. LOL

Pictures or it didn't happen:winkfinger:

Hey Guys- it is impossible to COMMUNICATE privately unless you can PM. You only need 50 posts and that can be done jumping around the board and just saying " nice post" - or " Great Info". Plus- folks get to know you. PM is a VERY valuable tool here on this site and is a great asset. So- kick your posts up so you can talk private and you will find life is much easier:winkfinger:. Just a suggestion- think about it-Thanks

That's what I mentioned couple of times

PM ie the best way of communication and it doesn't matter is it with me or with other board member

There are some topics which we can't post here or we don't want to post it here and PM is just perfect for such a things !

So do What ordawg1 says !

z.

Still waiting on pictures and comments of " tits - ass - pussy and Z gear" - post em up if you need posts. Here is your chance!!

New guys, just post "Anabolic5150 is my hero" in every thread. 50 posts should be no problem that way. LOL

New guys, just post "Anabolic5150 is my hero" in every thread. 50 posts should be no problem that way. LOL

Or you can put in your order to Z as follows- " send my order to ordawg1" . Don't forget to help out Anabolic- but I need a lil bump too- we are both way too fucking old:winkfinger:

Back