• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Geneza Pharmaceuticals expirence thread...

Dirtydave311

FILLED WITH TESTOSTERONE!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys, i saw this same thread for another company in another sections.

This thread is only to tell about your expirences with GP!

What this thread is not for:
Bashing naps
Bashing prices
shipping times
customer service issues
dumb-ass people
Stupid off topic arguments

Hopefully i can get GXR in on this and make it a sticky and to watch this thread for ass the do nots.

Ill start

What i got was Gp test enth 250, gp deca, gp dbol, gp armidex, gp clomid, and gp nolva

Im about to be 2 weeks into my cycle and am already up 13lbs, so as of now i have absolutly nothing bad to say about GP, they are great in my book. Ill keep my gains posted.

500mg test enth a week
250 deca
50mg dbnol ed
.5 armidex eod

I have been having great results myself bro. I have been running gp test cyp 250 @ 1000mg ew, gp Tren ace 100@ 150mg eod, and recently added gp stan 50@ 75mg ed (upped from 50 not enough). Also, pinning 250iu of hcg on m,w,f. I am def getting comments and double takes all the time, lol. I have been running the test and Tren for 10 weeks and so far I am up a solid 20lbs. Diet has been in check the whole time, two trainers who both compete in BB that push my workouts to a whole new level, but almost no cardio till this week, lol. Good, lean muscle and some good strength increase, but rehabilitating and old shoulder injury, so can't push as much as I want till all form and mobility is perfect. Stats so far, 6'0 240 18%BF still, but cutting. Oh yeah, first cycle, lol but have all PCT in check and also natural low T, so doc has me on just prior. Best of luck
D

hell yea man, this is my first cycle as well... How do you like the tren? seeing any sides?

Last edited:
Nothing negative at all. Well, I sleep like Crap if at all but I deal w insomnia a bit naturally. The Tren adds some decent vascularity and some good energy when working out. Tighter muscles as well cuz no water retention add from it. I do sweat like a pig when hitting the iron and I rather enjoy that as well. Prob going to be a staple in all my future cycles.

just finished up a vial of gp test e 250 (Lot: GP117f, ISN: t9r9890k0034)

I noticed that it was exceptionally thin/smooth with minimal injection site soreness or pain. In contrast to the Sciroxx Test e im using now, the GP was noticably smoother and thinner.

Running a gram of GP test e a week, 500mg deca and 40 Dbol daily, been on 8 days. Up 6 pounds, strength is up, not getting watery at all. Getting ready to run a cut cycle using all GP products in about 6-8 weeks. Have some GP nolva just in case but have never had sides or gyno so it's just a precaution.

Ran GP Test E for 20 weeks.
Every Vial was smooth as hell.
Pain Free
Overall fantastic product.

Also used the GP Aromasin.
Dose it at 8mg Ed done the trick to keep sides away.
Another great product.

GP Deca was good.
Massive gains as expected.
Just like Test E very smooth to inject.

Proviron.
Notice increase in sex drive.
Forarms and arms are very vascular now.
That was with 50mg ED.

Dbol
Stuff done exactly what its supposed to but i am not a fan of the stuff myself.
Don't like getting bloated, don't get me started on the pumps !

Generic Labs Boldenone 200
Noticed a difference in joints felt stronger.
Not ran it long enought to see size increase.
Stuff is very smooth Just like GP line.

Vitimin B12
Would Reccomend you get some of this on your next order.
Its Fantastic.
1ml EOD
Feel Fresh every morning.
Feel full of energy 24/7

Test Prop.
Test prop very smooth just like all injectables.
No Pain afterwards.Not one bit.

During the 20week cycle of
1-20Test E 600mg
12-20 Deca 300mg
12-15 Dbol 50mg ED

Went from 172lb to 208lb with some water weight and fat.

All order for me came within 10 Days.
During the Delay it took around 25 Days but Naps couldn't help that.

IF you have any questions please ask and i will answer.

All injectables were so smooth i could inject them through a 27g with ease !

wk 12 gp 500 mg bold 1000 mg test e bench up 30 pounds and still rising.feel a little bad from all the eating.sex im 50 fell like 19.

I've used the GP dbol and sus. Currently on there GP dbol and sus 3 weeks in and I'm up 15 pounds. this is by far the best and cleanest juice I've done. Will continue to order from naps.

IML Gear Cream!
My first time using GP,was with tren ace and tes prop,I love GP products..very smooth...gains are insane..GP products kick azzzzzzz In my book..

Nice to see you got this thread as a sticky Dave!

I been on cycle for 5 weeks of GP Prop and GP Deca, strength is up and vascularity is through the roof! I have to cut my cycle short, only one more week of the deca due to my blood test coming up for TRT!

What I'm most impressed with is the HCG from Naps! WOW, the HCG I got from the pharmacy here in the states is NOT as good as the HCG I got from Naps. I used the pharmacy grade for 6 months and it did rejuvinate my boys back to about 3/4 of size, but the HCG I got from Naps rejuvinated them back to 100%

GXR and I have had words in the past, but he is a good guy and a great board rep! I would like to tip my hat to him for making it through the hard times in the begining of the year! :coffee:

GP Test P GP Test E and GP Oral Tren loved them all.....I honestly would take GP over anything out there UGL or Hum Grade.....

im on Dbol Test E and EQ and i love it. just wondering whats better to use during cycle? Arimidex or proviron ? i have enough Arimidex to run through the cycle but not through cycle and pct... But i have enough proviron on hand for both. I just wanna keep the bloat off.

On gp dbol test and deca, oils are so smooth no pain at all, the dbol gives me nasty pumps im 2 weeks in right now up 14 pounds strength is up as well GP = GTG

Wow, I don't know where to begin haha

I've been a naps fanboy for quite a while now. I've ran numerous cycles of GP gear and I couldn't be happier.

Here are my favorites....

GP Dbol, tbol, test e, test c, sust, tren a, eq, mast 200

I intend on running their drol and npp very soon :D

First time with naps and i gotta admit its been one of the best!

Cant get enough of the GP A-Bombs, or the test prop. Great products indeed.

IML Gear Cream!
GP products are G2G as I mentioned above because that is the thread guys. I won't give my opinion on Naps (u prob don't want it), because this is not the thread for it.

I Heart Naps !!

I just finished my second week of GP test E. I am running 500mg/week. I ran a cycle of Test CYP from another brand last year and this GP is a lot better.

I already am starting to feel the effects, strength is way way up and already have gained about 8lbs.

Only complaint I have is I have had some pain in the injection sites for 4 or 5 days after pinning. Not too bad though, kinda like being punched in the arm.

I will start my GP adex on Monday so I'll post a review on it as well. Overall so far so good, would use again. :winkfinger:

Hey pin2win,
I had the same issue if you are doing front delt. I recommend that if so don't use bigger then 25g and no more then 1 1/5 ml per pin. Also watch angle of course and don't bury it all the way since muscle is right there. Good that helps.
D

Delts I use a 23g x 1 inch pin. That way I know exactly how deep I can go.

Hey pin2win,
I had the same issue if you are doing front delt. I recommend that if so don't use bigger then 25g and no more then 1 1/5 ml per pin. Also watch angle of course and don't bury it all the way since muscle is right there. Good that helps.
D

Delts I use a 23g x 1 inch pin. That way I know exactly how deep I can go.

Hey thanks. I'm going right delt, left delt, right glute, left glute. 25g 1" pin for both. My wife is a nurse and she has been pinning me. No big deal though, the pain is just more annoying than anything, not unbearable. I'm back to my right delt today, it was the first place I pinned two weeks ago, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks guys. GP is g2g so far.

6 week into a gp dbol and gp sus cycle. up 14 pounds so far. strength is through the roof. hopefully can add another 10 pounds before my cycle is over. plain on doing a 14 week cycle

6 week into a gp dbol and gp sus cycle. up 14 pounds so far. strength is through the roof. hopefully can add another 10 pounds before my cycle is over. plain on doing a 14 week cycle

nice, what dosage/ are you using an ai?

Back