• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which do u agree with? (Some shit I read about women)

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10 paragraphs about women. Which do you agree with?
I notice alot of women/dating/relationship static lately. So, in view of that, I think I should dust off my infamous "guide for young men" in hopes some lives may be saved. It's the least I can do, having access to the archive search and shit.

So, without further ado, here she is.....

As a stunningly successful man of the world, I am often asked, "swingset, how can I, a nebbish dweeb, hope to score hot babes and find a great lady like you did?"

And, often, my answer is simple and direct. Usually something like "Dream on, dork".

But, today, I'm feeling altruistic and I am going to let the young men of Arfcom in on a few of the lesser known secrets of that crazy species we call womenz. There are many mysteries of the universe, vast unknowable chasms of wonder out there, but the gals are not one of them. They are not like us, but they are not without a purpose or a plan and I happen to know most of it. I have stayed at many a Holiday Inn Express, and I have had my 31 flavors of pie.

So, if you are between the ages of 15 and 25, or mentally so, pay attention and tattoo these pearls on the inside of your thigh. When you have lived a long and failed life of disasterous encounters with the fairer sex, you will want to read back my little laundry list and slap yourself for not taking it to heart.

Item 1
: Do not listen to what women have to say about women. They are not privy to the keen powers of self-instropection, nor are they honest when the mirror paints the picture of womanhood in a less-than-flattering light. If women were to be trusted about how they tick, we'd all have it figured out, and women would be happy. Society is afraid of saying what I am, that women have been led to believe they are a noble half of the human race, and more suited to matters of the heart. Fact is, they're just as clueless as you. Next.

Item 2
: Women are 95% a product of the relationship (or lack thereof) between they and their fathers. Men are made by their mothers, women by their dads. If daddy beat them, left them, or otherwise was a shitbag, you had better believe they will not have healthy impulses and chaos will follow them throughout their days. This is an absolute, so trust me when I say, if they don't have a healthy relationship with pops, they're not having one with you either, so ****ing run. Yes, they're going to be fun in the sackeroo, but trust me....run. That other 5% of their nature comes from lucky genetics, but you're not turning that into anything by yourself. You ain't fixing a broken girl, so just run.

Item 3: To attract women, you need but one thing....to be in charge. Not necessarily of the world or the building you work in, but in charge of your surroundings. You need to be in charge of whatever setting you and the womenz will be in. In any herd of animals, the females obey the alpha. You must be, no matter what the situation, the "guy". You might need to be the funny guy, or the cool guy, or the host, or the entertainer, or even the "taken" one, but you had better be the center of attention that day. To be this thing, you need some confidence, you need your shit in order, and you need some sort of talent that will put you in the alpha spot - no matter if that's at the library or at the night club. Women do not fawn at the slowest, weakest gazelle. They look at what's running out front, and follow. Get your life in order. Women are not laying in the tub right now letting the water hit the pink parts dreaming about a gun nut who's playing Rainbow Six in his mom's basement. You follow? This leads me to item 4.

Item 4:
Women, real women, do not want a boy. They want a man, so be one. Don't get dickhead haircuts, tribal tats, spinners for your ghey car, the latest trendy clothes or skin care products. These are the tools of vain boys, and a woman does not want these things from you even if she acts like she does. You may get some dates, you may get laid, you may even get married by being a boy.....but bet your ass that your woman will dream of a man (which is not you).

Item 5: Women, contrary to ARFcom legend, do not want sex that often...especially once the relationship cools off (normalizes). If they do crave the weenie all the time, they are messed up (see item #1). Women do not have testesterone pumping through their organs, and will not crave sex, at least not like you think they do. Get used to it, deal with it, and make your peace with the fact that a normal woman wants sex about 1/10th as much as you. Sadly, the sexaholic women are usually reliving some sort of childhood trauma, and sex gives them control over their neuroses about that past. See, women have sex for very different reasons than we do. They have it to feel sexy, to feel loved, to feel wanted, even to feel in charge....but they don't have that physical drive like us. We, by contrast, have sex to purge the evil venom from our balls, and that's about the extent of it.

Item 6: There is nothing a woman can sniff out like desperation. If you have even one tiny cell of creepy in you, she'll smell it all over you like a possum carcus in the sun. One of the lessons of adulthood is ****ING RELAX. Do it, for all our sakes. Don't chase women, for there is no need. Be a man, be yourself, have a good time and get your life in order, and the women will forever come to you. Believe this fellas.....nothing could be truer. If young swingset would have only known this.... but that's another story and it involves copious masturbation and alot of Boone's Farm.

Item 7: Women, contrary to another urban legend, are shitbags too. They will have you convinced, if you talk to them enough, that they are the masters of reason and emotion. Bullshit, fellas. They are contriving, maniacal masters of chaos and work feverishly against their own happiness sometimes. Nothing will disturb a woman so deeply to her core as true contentment. Some women shudder at the thought of a placid, pleasing life. It's a very rare thing, a woman at peace and comfortable with herself....so when you find one, say "I do" and keep her away from other women. Wanna see proof of this? Work along side alot of women. When one finds happiness, the others go about dismantling hers with ant-like industry. Nothing on earth is quite so destructive as women screwing with a happy one. It's a pretty safe bet that if your lady friends hang out with other girls, they will try (even unwittingly), to **** you up. Sorry girls, you know this one is true.

Item 8: Get to know your prospective inlaws....even if you have no idea you're going to marry the girl you're banging. If you don't love them like they're your own parents, RUN. Seriously, it's that simple. Run. Look at their relationship - her mother and father's. Look at it hard, because that's you in 25 years....or some variation of it. Your woman will make sure of it, because she's hard wired to.

Item 9: A woman's beauty is her worst enemy, and her only true servant. Be very afraid of a woman who has relied, or counted on her looks to survive or succeed - for when those looks or your attention to them wanes, she will self-destruct before your eyes. You will come home to find her gone, or on top of your best friend. Again, not to drive a point too fine, but stay away from the 10's. A stripper model does not live to enjoy a 50 year wedding anniversary, and she will not change your diapers when you're old. Believe it or not, that stuff really matters. You, like women, are driven by your nature. If you're always attracted to the worst kind of women, it's not their fault bucko. It's yours....so fight your impulses and go with what's smart not what "feels good".

Item 10: Lastly, I leave you with this. It's a difficult lesson to be a man. It's a painful, self-sacrificing labor and part of the human condition to be a man. You must accept that much of your life and your ties to women rely on your honor and your good nature. Sadly, most of us choose our mates based on nothing more than a tiny dab of sexual experience and a lot of ignorance about human nature. The women you meet, fall in love with, screw, and hurt, are all human beings with complex pasts, desires and dreams. Treat each woman, no matter who she is, as if she is your best friend's girl. Give her respect, even if you don't choose to engage her in a meaningful way. Understand that she is a daughter, a sister and someone's baby and if she's not good enough to be kind to, then leave her alone. Your dealings with the chicks will come back to haunt you, and each shitty act will be revisited on you, or your children, or your future women. Trust me here...it really happens. Be a good man, a smart man and an observant man, and women will not be a source of pain in your life. Take my word on it.

:yawn: I actually read fast as fuck:thumb:

:rolleyes:

illiterate.jpg

You have to be the Boss or you are fucked....I know this from personal experience. If you try to be fair and equal she will self destruct and blame you. Women need a boss and that is all you need to know.

Well I know being nice has never worked, so I am forced to agree with Foreman.

20 Reasons Why Your "Dog" Doesn't Always Listen to You!

1- You are NOT in charge and your "dog" knows it

You have been the provider, the lover, the spoiler, the mommy, the daddy, the buddy, or just the observer, but definitely NOT the one in charge. You always came up with an excuse not to train the dog. So basically if your dog could talk, he'd be saying: ???Oh come on. Who gave you the idea that I should mind you now? Sit down, shut up, and give me that belly rub, along with that pig's ear to chew on, or else I will pee on your pillow tonight.???

2- You've had the wrong voice assumption
( Remember it's actually your tone and--NOT VOLUME )

Did you know that over ninety percent of dog trainers in the U.S. are females? So don't worry, you don't need to have your husband/boyfriend's tone of voice in order to get your dog to mind you. However if you give a command to your dog and it sounds something like: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Nooooooooooo or Dowwwwwwn. You are asking your dog and NOT telling it. Your command shouldn't sound like a nag, like a request, or even like a drill Sergeant. You have to meet somewhere in between. What's funnier is, I notice dog owners sound like Mickey Mouse when they are supposed to sound firm, and growl like Dracula when they are supposed to sound non-threatening and friendly. You shouldn't yell at your dog because dogs can hear 3-4 times better than us.

3- Your "dog" is spoiled rotten

Spoiled dogs, just like spoiled kids, don't listen to you or anyone else for that matter. They know for a fact that they are cute. Actually even the ugly ones think they are cute. These dogs know soon or later, either you won't follow through on what you just said, or, you better believe someone else who IS spoiling your dog, will come to the rescue. I guarantee you that someone else is going to be your spouse, or one of your kids. You should emphasize more on that balance which results in your dog remaining spoiled, but yet also be obedient.

4- You have a poor technique or following the wrong method

That's just it. You're totally clueless when it comes to getting results. Or you might do some things right here and there, but you do most of it all--WRONG. Just like anything else, it is not just practice that makes perfect. It is GOOD practice that makes perfect. It's not that important on how much you train your dog. It is HOW you train it that makes a huge difference. This book will explain and show you different ways to cut down on your training time and speed up results. Bottom line, you'll finally learn which training methods really work, and which will waste your time and make you look funny in front of your family, or worse--in front of your doggie.

You will learn to correct all of your mistakes, and I do mean ALL OF THEM. These are the mistakes that even trainers make and the poor owners are paying these folks to train their dogs for them. This is another reason their training does NOT come with any guarantees. They have that doubt in their method or worse doubt--themselves.

5- You've been brainwashed on the food-bribery concept

You don't even bother to ask your dog to do anything, unless you are holding a treat or if there are some types of goodies nearby. I call these dogs ???half trained??? dogs. Cookie trainers just ruin dogs with this theory. I used to be food-reward based trainer myself and have evolved for the better over the years.

Why your dog should sit? Because you said so! It's simple as that. Just like how we were raised, and how we should raise our kids. Not through bribe. It should be the same with our dogs. Depending on treats will not teach your dog any respect. It builds trust, love and affection, but never respect.

My book will teach you all the secrets on how to get your dog to mind you, without any yelling, hitting, or any abusive method. Don't get me wrong. You could use food once in a while as a reward, but very carefully and smartly and never ever as a bribe.

Now that is something 95% of other dog trainers, dog training books, and dog schools don't know, don't tell, or believe it or not, HIDE from you.

6- You are in charge for the most part, but your "dog" is STILL testing you

Even if you are in charge 80-90% of the time, you are still not in charge 100%. And trust me. That 10% still makes a huge difference on how much your dog minds you in general.

7- Your "dog" is naturally very stubborn, dominant, or alpha type

Sure your dog might be smart, but also extremely stubborn. This could also be a timid dog and not necessarily an alpha type. It can be a shy dog that is very fearful around people around dogs and may not even be a big, dominant, spoiled brat, or even aggressive for that matter. But you know that this dog is the king/queen of your house. Most people when they hear dominant, they always picture a Rottweiler that has a thick neck as big as my thigh. NO, I am referring to that Chihuahua, Pomeranian, or that Weiner dog for god's sake. Any breed, any age and certainly any size dog can run your life for you. I see it all the time. Sometimes you don't even know how stubborn your dog really is, until you start training it. This will be even more obvious, once you stop using treats with your dog.
8- You have been misguided on how young or how old can you really start or stop training your "dog"

You think your dog is just too old or too young to change for the better. Perhaps you believe your dog has already trained you and been set his own ways. If your dog is five years old that is in need of training, this dog could easily live another 4-5 years. Now do you really want to wait that long? Don't you think your dog will most likely get even worse by then? Do you honestly want to put up with those annoying bad habits for few more years? Probably not!

For example, we accept pups in our school as young as 8 week old. To your surprise and other dog trainers skepticism, I can teach puppy that young to stop its constant:

Play-biting, Jumping Up, Whining, Barking, Leash training, and Control Excitement/fearful urination, as well as get it completely housetrained and crate trained. A dog that young believe it or not can also be taught to Sit, Lie Down, Come and even to Stay. Walking and heeling is the last thing on puppy owner's mind. Basically puppy owners call us more for puppy problem-solving. So if you can find a trainer that is knowledgeable in solving puppy behavior, you shouldn't have to put up with your dog's annoying bad habits for a few more weeks, let alone few more months.

9- Your poor "dog" is somewhat or completely confused

You are not consistent with your commands or with your training approach. Every word you use keeps on changing day by day. For example one day you say: Shush, NO, Knock it off, and the next day you say: Hey, Quiet, Shut Up, or It's Ok. So in a way your dog is thinking: ???You don't even know what you want. How should I????

10- You are using the wrong training tools or don't use ANY tools at all

The two most useless and annoying dog training tools ever created are: the retractable leash and the harness. I am certain that if your dog is unruly, it is because you are walking it with a retractable leash, or worse, the retractable leash is also hooked up to your dog's harness. Both of these tools offer no control to stop your dog's pulling or lunging toward other dogs, cats, kids, or joggers. In fact, your dog can pull you much better and more comfortably with these tools.

This could also be the use or MISUSE of training tools that are more famous among trainers. These include: The choke collar, pinch collar, gentle leader, electronic collar, or even a clicker. Certain tools do work, and certain ones do not. Some work for a while, then stop working. Some are not appropriate or even necessary for certain temperament of dogs. But none are as useless as the harness and that cool re-tractable leash. These tools get on dog trainers' last nerves. Be sure to read the chapter on worst training tools and you'll definitely get the entire story. By reading this book you ultimately learn, that it is your dog and your decision on which training tools work best on your dog and that's the beauty of the Diverse Method.

11- You don't know how to distraction-proof your "dog"

Whether it's your visitor, another dog, a cat, squirrels, joggers, or kids playing around, admit it, you have little or absolutely no control of your dog around these major daily distractions.

Life is full of distractions. Your dog should respond to you ANY PLACE, ANYTIME, and in front of ANY distraction. You should focus on building a solid foundation in private, and WITHOUT any distractions first and then gradually add on to different distractions. This is the only way to get your dog to obey you 100% of the time, even outdoors in real world situations.

I always notice dogs that were trained in group-class fashion act like stars in the class, but act like complete morons at home on a daily basis. Basically you and your pooch need to become street-smart. And if a trainer does not offer that, or if you CANNOT put it to work in a real world setting, then what is the point of training?

The majority of owners all they really learn from an eight week group class course is how their dog takes the treat gently from their hand. Wow. There goes another reason for little Timmie to start bribing the heck out of the dog even more. Do you see my point? Always look for a trainer that teaches PRACTICAL dog training. Group class trainers rarely emphasize on real life scenarios. It's even worse if their concept is to starve your dog prior joining the class and then give your dog treats just for being alive.

12- Your dog is not completely off-leash trained yet

You don't know how to get your dog to obey you off-leash and from a distance. Its even worse if you are one of those careless or should I say cocky owners who walk their dog without a leash. What if your dog's running loose chasing a cat, squirrel, a kid, or a jogger? You yell out: NO come. Or HEY get over here??? NOW. But your dog is thinking: ???What? Are you kidding me? You expect me to respond to you even from a distance and off-leash? Yeah right. I don't even listen to you across the room.???
Your dog should respond to you even from a distance, across the room, the yard, or even in your local park. This is just in case your dog IS loose, and there are unexpected distractions, she should STILL obey you.

Off leash basically means: total verbal control of your dog under any circumstances. This also applies to when you say: NO, Leave it, Off, Hush, Drop it, or Fetch it to your dog. Why? Because 99.9% of the time your dog isn't going to be hooked up to a leash.

That my dog loving friend is any dog owners' dream come true. Even though there is a leash law, almost nobody's dog is off-leash trained these days. If there is a leash law, then it's even better to own an off-leash trained dog. A-ha! You never looked at it that way, did you? Look for trainers who offer off-leash REAL WORLD scenario dog training. I am one of them, but definitely NOT the only one.

13- Your "dog" snaps or growls when he doesn't want to obey and even gets away with it

You touch your dog the wrong way, try to clip it's nail, brush him, or even if you try to move him off your lap or the couch, your dog growls, shows you some nice set of teeth, and really goes after you with a vengeance.

Your dog notices you backing away while you're yelling: ???HOLLY COW.. fine then. I guess I'll leave you alone.??? Again let's think doggie logic: ???Why change tactic? Whenever I FLIP OUT, my owners leave me the heck alone or give me what I want. Cool then that's how I'm going to act from now on when they mess with me.???

14- Your "dog" is sensitive, shy, or has been abused

This is when you should know how much to push, when to back down, what is acting, and what is real. Some dogs act as if you are killing them. Some don't and they really are very shy or scared. An experienced trainer or a behaviorist always can tell the difference. But when dogs get scared or nervous, just like us, they don't respond that well and who can blame them.

15- You have a wrong posture and don't know how much dogs can really read our body language like an open book

If you keep on training your dog by constantly bending down, kneeling down, slapping the floor, or bending over, you are doing it wrong. The only time you should really bend down is when you pet your dog, or when you work with a fearful dog.

Think about it. You don't walk up standing erect to a dog that is shaking like a leaf, hiding behind the couch with your hands on your waist do you? NO. You naturally bend down or squat down extending your arm, hoping the doggie will sniff your hand and not see you as a threat. Dogs are master in reading not only dogs' body language, but also humans. Bottom line, you must know exactly when and where you need to stand straight and when to break your back and my book will teach you exactly that.

16- You haven't practiced with your "dog" for weeks or even months

Make sure you use it. Don't lose it. You are one of those owners who knows exactly what to, how to do it, which training tool works best on your dog, why you should do it and seen some, if not great results on your own. Practicing here and there is better than nothing, but rarely good enough. Your dog's performance will not only get sloppy, but you'll soon notice your dog testing you all over again.

They are exactly like music instruments. Tune them, and be sure to know exactly how to tune them. Then make sure that they stay in tuned. They will not get themselves in tuned. I agree that it is very easy to procrastinate and if your dog could talk: He'd be saying: ???Not that nonsense again. How many times do I have to Sit, Down, Heel or Stay for you? You know that I know all these. Come on. It's been weeks or even months that you haven't asked me to do anything, so why now huh? Look I can shake. Isn't that enough? Why I need to prove myself again? Are you showing off again????

17- Your dog doesn't trust anybody, not me, not you, and not..

This is not necessarily the as same as being shy, scared, nervous or even sensitive. It's just the dog is still not sure about you. He's not sure whether to submit, fight, flee, or make friend with you. He is trying to read you. Are you loud, consistent, friendly, pushy, easygoing, fun, or a psycho? The dog is trying to get a feel about you. I always notice this with my board and train dogs.

As I am reading these dogs and evaluating them, they are reading me. Trust is a big issue for us and it's no different with dogs. You have to trust someone in order to accept him/her as your leader, or your friend. How do you build trust? Well, with fearful, shy and abused dogs you use yummy treats, right posture, right method, and the right judgement and with other dogs??? Come on.

You don't expect me to reveal all of my secrets in here do you? I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. There is so much to learn and not enough space to fit them all in #17. But you'll get there.

18- Your "dog" got bored

That's right. Dogs get bored too. If you make the training really long, boring and predictable, your dog will get bored and stop responding to you. Don't believe me? Try this. Just tell your dog to sit 15 times in a row. You'll see the more you make him do it, the slower he'll get, the less responsive he'll become and soon he'll try to walk away, bark at you, give you that dirty look, or maybe even snap at you.

If your dog could speak, he'd be saying: ???Come on now. I did it that many times and you know I did them. What else do you want from me? I know Sit, you know I know it, I know I know it, I don't want to Sit anymore. That's it. I am done. Finito.??? Yes they speak Spanish when they are really pissed.

19- Your poor "dog" doesn't feel well

This could be as minor as the weather being hot, cold, or when your dog is sick, had a surgery, got some stitches, or you found out your dog has some kind of a virus. Let's be fair here. Do YOU respond or even function well when you don't feel well? You might try to put yourself together, but it's not going to be the same. So make sure your dog is in no kind of physical or emotional pain, discomfort, and is in perfect health before you throw all these fancy commands at him.

20- You have the wrong attitude and your "dog" picks up on it

It doesn't really matter if your dog weighs just as much as you, or even outweighs you. You have to be more stubborn than your dog. It's not how tall, how short, or really how tough you are. It's your attitude.

I saw this comedian once who happened to be a very short man. He said: ???People don't always respect short people. He then continued, heck even short people don't respect short people, they just don't. We say don't judge a book by its cover, but we still can't help it.???

When you are only this strong, this tall, and this consistent, your dog will definitely sense, see, and feel it. Your dog is not dumb and will try to challenge you, and that's where the power of attitude comes in.

You might be surprise to know that Tom Cruise is actually a short person. Ask anyone who met him in person, or pay very close attention when you see him on the screen next to others. But the way he talks, walks, acts, and even fights, you'd swear that he can kick anybody's butt in only seconds.

People always guess me taller, lighter than my actual weight or they are just being kind (thank god for that), and fortunately or unfortunately, always guess me OLDER than my real age. What's funny is I do think of myself taller than my actual height and think of myself older than my real age. It really is because of your attitude, your energy, your posture and of course how you carry yourself and don't forget, how often you dye that hair.

You need to let your dog know, even though I am not as big, as tall, as strong, or as fast as you, you STILL have to listen to me. Having a positive attitude is a good start, but that still won't get your dog to obey you all the time. You need to know the actual SECRETS.

Here's another story on power of attitude:

I've been to thousands of families homes' and noticed something very interesting. I've noticed that out of 20 homes, only 2 to 3 of them the man is usually in charge. The rest have always been the women who call the shots. Talk about the alpha here. Think about it. These women are not tougher, taller, or even physically stronger than their husbands, but yet only one dirty look from her and the poor guy cringes in the corner with his tail between his leg. Sorry guys, but you know I'm right. At least that's what I've noticed in the U.S. And trust me, I've been around the world and seen lots of other cultures.

I loved this client of mine who I jokingly asked, so who wears the pants in her house? Her or her husband John? She answered: Oh Kev John definitely wears the pants in this house... I just tell him which pants to wear. Ha ha haaaa???

Get it?

Didn't I tell you that at least 10 of these reasons WILL apply to you and your dog?

Now can you think of any other reason which I've might have missed in here? I don't think so. Sure you can tell me that your dog is stupid, or he's mentally retarded, or he's been inbred.

All these reasons are the usual excuses of food reward trainers. I am serious. I've noticed food-bribery schools if their method don't work for you or your dog, they come up with absurd excuses.
If your dog is truly slow, or not that bright, so what? Don't we have slow people among us? Does that mean we have to give up on them and totally scratch them off our society?

You have to know what you are doing, and work your dog patiently, while making sure the rest members of your family can also make that rascal obey.

This way there will be no more headaches, no more arguments in your household and no more embarrassment around your visitors, friends, or the neighbors. If your dog truly has any mental imbalance, after a brain scan from a veterinarian, make your final decision.

:thumb: :clapping: :clapping: :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Ok I scrolled this far, but these articles are just far too long - :dwnthumb:

Item 1: Do not listen to what women have to say about women. They are not privy to the keen powers of self-instropection, nor are they honest when the mirror paints the picture of womanhood in a less-than-flattering light. If women were to be trusted about how they tick, we'd all have it figured out, and women would be happy. Society is afraid of saying what I am, that women have been led to believe they are a noble half of the human race, and more suited to matters of the heart. Fact is, they're just as clueless as you. Next.

Item 6: There is nothing a woman can sniff out like desperation. If you have even one tiny cell of creepy in you, she'll smell it all over you like a possum carcus in the sun. One of the lessons of adulthood is ****ING RELAX. Do it, for all our sakes. Don't chase women, for there is no need. Be a man, be yourself, have a good time and get your life in order, and the women will forever come to you. Believe this fellas.....nothing could be truer. If young swingset would have only known this.... but that's another story and it involves copious masturbation and alot of Boone's Farm.

Item 3: To attract women, you need but one thing....to be in charge. Not necessarily of the world or the building you work in, but in charge of your surroundings. You need to be in charge of whatever setting you and the womenz will be in. In any herd of animals, the females obey the alpha. You must be, no matter what the situation, the "guy". You might need to be the funny guy, or the cool guy, or the host, or the entertainer, or even the "taken" one, but you had better be the center of attention that day. To be this thing, you need some confidence, you need your shit in order, and you need some sort of talent that will put you in the alpha spot - no matter if that's at the library or at the night club. Women do not fawn at the slowest, weakest gazelle. They look at what's running out front, and follow. Get your life in order. Women are not laying in the tub right now letting the water hit the pink parts dreaming about a gun nut who's playing Rainbow Six in his mom's basement. You follow? This leads me to item 4.

I pick these 3. The rest are wish wash.

And in case Ponyboy or func17 reads this, item 6 bolded in red is exactly what I mean. I didn't feel like argueing, but whoever wrote this, put it in better words than I could have x1000.

Jodi, explain what don't you agree with. Exclude item 1. Now way anyone can say point 3 and 6 are false.

Point 6 i agree with every word.

Point 3:

You might need to be the funny guy, or the cool guy, or the host, or the entertainer, or even the "taken" one, but you had better be the center of attention that day. To be this thing, you need some confidence, you need your shit in order, and you need some sort of talent that will put you in the alpha spot - no matter if that's at the library or at the night club. Women do not fawn at the slowest, weakest gazelle. They look at what's running out front, and follow. Get your life in order.

Important points in bold. I don't agree with the small fonted.

You might need to be the funny guy, or the cool guy, or the host, or the entertainer, or even the "taken" one, but you had better be the center of attention that day.

^
that is BS. You should never try to be anything but yourself.

this whole thread is sexist and i do not approve , can all these members be banned , thank you and good night

I pick these 3. The rest are wish wash.

And in case Ponyboy or func17 reads this, item 6 bolded in red is exactly what I mean. I didn't feel like argueing, but whoever wrote this, put it in better words than I could have x1000.

The fuck are you talking about?

If thats what you think and believe go right ahead, more ladies for me. :thumb:

But if you think for a second that sitting around waiting for a knock at the door is going to get you anywhere, it's not. ever.

Some of points 6 and some of point 4 but not all of it. The rest is a bunch of bullshit!

IML Gear Cream!
Re-read what I wrote

I edited it to 6. I don't agree with 3 at all and typing 3 originally was a typo.

I only come in to these threads to read Jodi's responses. :)

Shit head :p

my thoughts:

Item 3: To attract women, you need but one thing....to be in charge. Not necessarily of the world or the building you work in, but in charge of your surroundings. :thumb: (good stuff)

Being a leader is a better way to say it. It's not necessary, but can help to attract women.

You need to be in charge of whatever setting you and the womenz will be in. In any herd of animals, the females obey the alpha. You must be, no matter what the situation, the "guy". You might need to be the funny guy, or the cool guy, or the host, or the entertainer, or even the "taken" one, but you had better be the center of attention that day. :thumbdwn:

Women would see you as a fake ass. Just be you, and that's all you need.

To be this thing, you need some confidence, you need your shit in order, and you need some sort of talent that will put you in the alpha spot - no matter if that's at the library or at the night club. Women do not fawn at the slowest, weakest gazelle. They look at what's running out front, and follow. :thumb:

Again, this ties back to being a leader, not the follower. Not so sure about needing some sort of talent.

Get your life in order. Women are not laying in the tub right now letting the water hit the pink parts dreaming about a gun nut who's playing Rainbow Six in his mom's basement. You follow? :thumb: (obviously)

Item 4 is good too.

listen, women don't chase unless they are attracted to you, end of story.

Unlike men, women are attracted to more than just "looks" A nice car, nice house, nice clothes, popularity, the guy that everyone loves, oh and of course

money_grow.jpg

Back