• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Using injecables after having liver issues with oral aas

Strygwyr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was jut wondering if anyone have any experience with cholestatic jaundice( yellow eyes,itching,weight loss) same as what nitrous_Nate mentioned in one of the old thread that he experienced but later tried injectable aas and avoided those sides?

You need this product.

Buy LEV FORTE BY ASIA PHARMA (Essentiale phospholipid) Online at World Pharma
35876d1318235121-using-injecables-after-having-liver-issues-oral-aas-lev_forte.jpg

The other products u have looks nice but I doubt it I can order it have it shipped to LA without getting in trouble =(

Was jut wondering if anyone have any experience with cholestatic jaundice( yellow eyes,itching,weight loss) same as what nitrous_Nate mentioned in one of the old thread that he experienced but later tried injectable aas and avoided those sides?

Injectables are easier on your liver, at least some! tren is very hard on it as well as Dbol. I try to avoid all orals whenever possible. However there are sups you can take to help out for sure. advance cycle support, Liv 52, to name a few.

Injectables are easier on your liver, at least some! tren is very hard on it as well as Dbol. I try to avoid all orals whenever possible. However there are sups you can take to help out for sure. advance cycle support, Liv 52, to name a few.

Tren isn't to hard on your liver its more harsh on the lipids

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Orals can be pretty harsh, so can some injectables. The best way to see if your liver is doing bad on cycle is to get your lipids checked before you cycle and during. If they are ok before, go for it. If they go bad during cycle considering stopping.

A liver support is a very good idea on cycle if you have past problems, it's even good for people who haven't had problems.

The product WP posted is just him bumping his products you don't need it, don't waste the money and possibly run into customs problems. You can get a good liver care (One comes to mind is IM's) although I've never ran Prince is a stand up dude and wouldn't put out a garbage product.

Do you have a reliable source that states that Tren is hard on your liver?

IML Gear Cream!

yellow eyes and yellow skin are symptoms of liver disease, u should go see the doctor before taking all types of aas.

Trenbolone is not methylated therefore will not stress the liver.

Some people suggest it stresses the kidneys, however there is some conjecture with no solid evidence.

Some people suggest it stresses the kidneys, however there is some conjecture with no solid evidence.

This^ . By the way IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support is a great liver and organ support Supplement that you can legally in the U.S. Great stuff. I use it Year round. OP you should see a doctor right away if you haven't already. Your issue could be very serious.

Just what I have read, google it and it will tell you liver high toxic. TGB, so we are saying that Tren is not as hard on liver as dbol? Does it not pass thru your liver twice like dbol?

Last edited:

Dam captn, nice grammar, not sure if this is true but sounds intelligent enough,got me convinced

Sorry guys for the late reply been picking up hours at work trying to make payments Actually the liver cholestasis already happened to me but the doctor already cleared me I even went on a vacation 4 months ago nothing but tequila and beer for a month. The doctor said the cause of my cholestasis was the liver only had really minor swelling but the primary cause was the bile duct was swollen shut that bile couldn't go through. Was jut following nitrous_nate post from couple years back seems like he suffered exact sane thing and tried to run another cycle but his post suddenly stopped while he was on cycle just wondering what happened to him? I already got blood work done and doc said everything back to normal. Is it still possible to run a really low dose to find out how I will my body react? If yes wut would you guys recommend?

Back